IMG 2005 questions

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Brian Drake, Aug 15, 2004.

  1. Brian Drake

    Brian Drake Guest

    Looking for someone that has done Ironman Germany before that can share some
    suggestions on things like:
    Places to stay (decent prices etc)
    Places to avoid
    Wondering if a road bike would be a better choice than a tri bike on that
    particular course?

    I'm sure I will have many more questions as the months tick by. This will
    be IM #2 and we are hoping to catch some of the Tour afterwards as well....

    Anyone out there that can help? Thanks in advance, please email me at
    [email protected]

    brian
    charlotte, nc

    Tags:

  2. Steve Johns

    Steve Johns Guest

    Would also appreciate any info....... especially specifics on Bike
    course....