Impeachment hearings: The White House prepares for the worst

Wurm said:
From an ultra-conservative magazine:

http://www.insightmag.com/Media/MediaManager/impeachment.htm

Ah, good to see al so quotable, 'bout time someone of his stature shows us some backbone. i know he is not entirely alone, but hopefuly this will start a ripple effect.

No telling what these bastards are up to next. But here's the probable fallout:

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/article.php?sid=24565&mode=&order=0
so, the real question may well be, "will bush step down?". i remember hearing this put forth a few years back...

I don't think he will. It would be more advantageous, as the SC article mentions, for them to drag out any impeachment proceeding to the bloody end for use as a distraction from other events that are on the horizon for them. After all, they do have the bulk of the mainstream (corporate) media in their pockets.

:D I like this part of the article:
And why do they know what the charges are expected to be? Because, quite simply, they know which laws they broke. They broke them quite purposefully and blatantly and repeatedly.
The Republican Neocon's :p Baaah :mad:

davidmc said:
:D I like this part of the article:

The Republican Neocon's :p Baaah :mad:
And yet I'm sure we'll see a great deal of support from the majority of republicans who are the first to claim that Bush is just trying to put law-breakers behind bars. I guess there are those who should obey the law and those who he thinks shouldn't have to.

Beastt said:
And yet I'm sure we'll see a great deal of support from the majority of republicans who are the first to claim that Bush is just trying to put law-breakers behind bars. I guess there are those who should obey the law and those who he thinks shouldn't have to.
There are some Republican Senators I have GREAT respect & admiration for however the party line (rising debt, lowering taxes, medicare, soc. sec., emminent domain, patriot(?) act, cavalier/frequent use of war as a political tool, wire-tapping w/o warrants, ect... touted by the leadership, I can do w/o.

Beastt said:
There are some Republican Senators I have GREAT respect & admiration for however the party line (rising debt, lowering taxes, medicare, soc. sec., emminent domain, patriot(?) act, cavalier/frequent use of war as a political tool, wire-tapping w/o warrants, ect... touted by the leadership, I can do w/o.

davidmc said:
There are some Republican Senators I have GREAT respect & admiration for...
Sorry, I can't think of a single one that deserves it.

Examples? (Please don't say Specter, Hatch, or McCain, et al....mere corporate shills every one.)

Wurm said:
Sorry, I can't think of a single one that deserves it.

Examples? (Please don't say Specter, Hatch, or McCain, et al....mere corporate shills every one.)
Thats why thier known as the "Re-thug-licans" :D