Impersonation?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by toby jones, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. toby jones

    toby jones Guest

    If the post included in the "snipping" thread was made by someone
    other than the actual

    [email protected]

    then I apologise and withdraw those comments.

    Tags:

  2. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Impersonation?
    >From: [email protected] (toby jones)
    >Date: 2/25/2004 9:02 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >If the post included in the "snipping" thread was made by someone
    >other than the actual
    >
    >[email protected]
    >
    >then I apologise and withdraw those comments.

    Thank you and that confirms you are not Andrew or one of his buddies.

    It is a breath of fresh air to see honesty of this ng, and I appreciate it.

    Jan

  3. toby jones

    toby jones Guest

    [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Subject: Impersonation?
    > >From: [email protected] (toby jones)
    > >Date: 2/25/2004 9:02 PM Pacific Standard Time
    > >
    > >If the post included in the "snipping" thread was made by someone
    > >other than the actual
    > >
    > >[email protected]
    > >
    > >then I apologise and withdraw those comments.

    > Thank you and that confirms you are not Andrew or one of his buddies.
    >
    > It is a breath of fresh air to see honesty of this ng, and I appreciate it.
    >
    > Jan

    I really am sorry: If someone has been posting as you and you have
    not even seen those posts, then I may have been reacting to other
    posts which were not even made by you.

    Below are the "original format" from google, of the two different
    posts. The only difference is in the "References" line. In that line,
    yours are referenced as google, the other as an aol ref.

    ---------------

    From: [email protected] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 25 Feb 2004 00:51:54 GMT
    Subject: Re: Cyberstalker *gang*

    >From: [email protected]ampMHA (Ilsa9)

    >What pathetic pieces of shit you two boys are,
    >Forgive me if I ask are you both Jewish?

    Mark MD

    ------------------------

    From: [email protected] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 26 Feb 2004 05:23:56 GMT
    Subject: Re: Impersonation?

    >Subject: Impersonation?
    >From: [email protected] (toby jones)
    >Date: 2/25/2004 9:02 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >If the post included in the "snipping" thread was made by someone
    >other than the actual
    >
    >[email protected]
    >
    >then I apologise and withdraw those comments.

    Thank you and that confirms you are not Andrew or one of his buddies.

    It is a breath of fresh air to see honesty of this ng, and I
    appreciate it.

    Jan

    -------------------------

  4. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Impersonation?
    >From: [email protected] (toby jones)
    >Date: 2/26/2004 10:36 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> >Subject: Impersonation?
    >> >From: [email protected] (toby jones)
    >> >Date: 2/25/2004 9:02 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >> >
    >> >If the post included in the "snipping" thread was made by someone
    >> >other than the actual
    >> >
    >> >[email protected]
    >> >
    >> >then I apologise and withdraw those comments.

    >> Thank you and that confirms you are not Andrew or one of his buddies.
    >>
    >> It is a breath of fresh air to see honesty of this ng, and I appreciate it.
    >>
    >> Jan

    >I really am sorry: If someone has been posting as you and you have
    >not even seen those posts, then I may have been reacting to other
    >posts which were not even made by you.

    Apology accepted and appreciated.

    Several who have impersonated me were mostly on sci med dentistry.

    I am not sure if it has happen here previously.

    It diid happen this time. Andrew has been reported.

    Jan

  5. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: Impersonation?
    > >From: [email protected] (toby jones)
    > >Date: 2/26/2004 10:36 AM Pacific Standard Time
    > >
    > >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
    > >news:<[email protected]>...

    > >> Thank you and that confirms you are not Andrew or one of his buddies.
    > >>
    > >> It is a breath of fresh air to see honesty of this ng, and I appreciate

    it.

    > >> Jan

    > >I really am sorry: If someone has been posting as you and you have
    > >not even seen those posts, then I may have been reacting to other
    > >posts which were not even made by you.

    > Apology accepted and appreciated.
    >
    > Several who have impersonated me were mostly on sci med dentistry.
    >
    > I am not sure if it has happen here previously.
    >
    > It diid happen this time. Andrew has been reported.

    Yes, Jan likes to report people. When someone did somethign she di dnot like
    she whined to Yahoo and had his account closed. She justifies it by saying
    that it was that persons actions, but, of course, Yahoo got the tip off from
    Jan. Jan does not want to deal with things like that.

    And, then she has contacted at least two employers of people with whom she
    disagrees.

    Last, but not least, she supported someone writing to the spouse of a person
    whom she did not like. The spouse was not involve din the conversations, and
    the only purpose of contact her was to stifle the protagonist.

    Yes, Jan does nto beleive in free speech.

  6. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > >I really am sorry: If someone has been posting as you and you have
    > >not even seen those posts, then I may have been reacting to other
    > >posts which were not even made by you.

    > Apology accepted and appreciated.
    >
    > Several who have impersonated me were mostly on sci med dentistry.
    >
    > I am not sure if it has happen here previously.
    >
    > It diid happen this time. Andrew has been reported.

    How do you know it was Andrew? Got any proof?