Important food info collection

alienator

Jun 10, 2004
I think it'd be a good idea if we could compile a massive list of food data. People contributing should give the following info:
  1. Food name
  2. The energetic resonance level or frequency
  3. Life-force value
Please use metric units.

This should help everyone. Now, I have to go so I can arrange the crystals under my pillow so that I can maximize the storage efficiency of my life-force.

alienator said:
I think it'd be a good idea if we could compile a massive list of food data. People contributing should give the following info:
  1. Food name
  3. Life-force value
Please use metric units.

Hi there

That is almost a pretty good idea, WTF is 2 and 3 meant to mean?

I have a database somewhere that contains the following; food type, KJ (cal), fat, sugar, protein

Some kind of calculator or planner could be useful :)

steve said:
Hi there

That is almost a pretty good idea, WTF is 2 and 3 meant to mean?

I have a database somewhere that contains the following; food type, KJ (cal), fat, sugar, protein

Some kind of calculator or planner could be useful :)

I think 1 and 2 are explained in the "Your daily eating habits" thread.

Something amazing just happened: I opened another thread, and everything looked totally different. Is it the peyote or did something really change?

alienator said:
  1. Food name
  3. Life-force value
Please use metric units.

This should help everyone. Now, I have to go so I can arrange the crystals under my pillow so that I can maximize the storage efficiency of my life-force.

Dood: dark costa rican chocolate
Resonance: very loud
Life force: great after sex

rparedes said:
The sex or the chocolate?

Well if the former didn't, someone's doing something wrong, 'cuz it's like Dag Hammarskjold said: Sex is like pizza. When it's good, it's great. And when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

So given that, the question is did the chocolate make your chakras glow like burning embers?

Hi, does anybody have the "Your daily eating habits" thread link.

1 Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Milk

2. High resonance

3. From my experience this stuff has more life force then any food besides Chicken or Fish or Steak with steamed Vegetables. It is easy to digest because the balance of fatty acids is similar to our blood which makes it easy to metabolize.

cheers
Johnny
Local Bicycle Trader

alienator said:
http://www.cyclingforums.com/health-nutrition-supplements/471648-your-daily-eating-routine.html

Can dead animal meat that's been cooked have life force? I mean, if you kill it, can it have life force? Does this mean that crude oil, the product of dinosaurs and dead plant matter, has life force?

Did the Emperor and his Sith minions have life-force, or did they only bathe in the dark side of the Force?
Well, dead animal meat clearly had life force prior to being killed, so I guess it has "negative potential life force".

This evening I attempted meaningful communications with a bunch of broccoli - alas, we were not resonating at the same frequency.

matagi said:
Well, dead animal meat clearly had life force prior to being killed, so I guess it has "negative potential life force".

Holy ****! If what you're saying is true, then it's possible dead meat is actually an anti-life force. Combined in the right amounts with foods containing life force, the resulting anti-life force/life force reaction could create a massive explosion. That means that if a sold out crowd at the Rose Bowl were eating hot dogs AND a highly resonant variant of lettuce, the resulting explosion could wipe out 1/3 of California! Why has this been kept secret??????!!!!!!!!!???????

alienator said:
Holy ****! If what you're saying is true, then it's possible dead meat is actually an anti-life force. Combined in the right amounts with foods containing life force, the resulting anti-life force/life force reaction could create a massive explosion. That means that if a sold out crowd at the Rose Bowl were eating hot dogs AND a highly resonant variant of lettuce, the resulting explosion could wipe out 1/3 of California! Why has this been kept secret??????!!!!!!!!!???????
You mean you didn't know?

This is the basis behind "food combination theory" - there are varieties of cabbage out there, which, if eaten with the wrong dead animal products would mean the end of life as we know it!

matagi said:
You mean you didn't know?

This is the basis behind "food combination theory" - there are varieties of cabbage out there, which, if eaten with the wrong dead animal products would mean the end of life as we know it!

Here we have charcoal underpants as a prophylactic measure against such outcomes.

alienator said:
The government is planning on using this combination and its reaction as a form of population control. If anyone asks, you didn't hear that from me...