Important Giro d'Italia Question

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Colin Campbell, Jun 9, 2003.

  1. Does anyone know where to find out who the Pink Jersey podium girls are for 2003? One of them was
    really a beauty. It would be a shame to have her become a movie star or something, and my not know
    here name.

    Tags:

  2. Chupacabra

    Chupacabra Guest

    I'd like to see that fine brunette in a porno movie

    Colin Campbell wrote:

    > Does anyone know where to find out who the Pink Jersey podium girls are for 2003? One of them was
    > really a beauty. It would be a shame to have her become a movie star or something, and my not know
    > here name.

  3. Bob McBreen

    Bob McBreen Guest

    The women with the longer hair was extremely beautiful. She was the highlight of the daily
    highlights...