Impotence!

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:25:40 +0100, "David Gillbe" <david.NO^&[email protected]> wrote:

>> >Has the letter from Mr. Smith's solicitor's arrived yet?

>> I've not instructed solicitors.

>So, how many of your threats *do* you carry out? Or is all of what you say on this and other NGs
>lies? Your credibility diminishes further when you make threats that you do not carry out.

Your comprehension fails you. I gave John Buckley a clear final warning.

I will sue if he repeats the mistake.
--
Paul Smith Scotland, UK http://www.safespeed.org.uk please remove "XYZ" to reply by email speed
cameras cost lives

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:37:40 +0100, "David Gillbe" <david.NO^&[email protected]> wrote:

>> Your comprehension fails you. I gave John Buckley a clear final warning.

>> I will sue if he repeats the mistake.

>Ah, I do apologise, my mistake, I got names confused. However, a different question stays: why does
>John B get special treatment?

He doesn't.

Anyone who libels me consistently over a period of years will get the same. It's just that he's the
only one who has.

It's not insults either... Insults are all part of usenet and are fine by me.
--
Paul Smith Scotland, UK http://www.safespeed.org.uk please remove "XYZ" to reply by email speed
cameras cost lives

> >> I've not instructed solicitors.
>
> >So, how many of your threats *do* you carry out? Or is all of what you say on this and other NGs
> >lies? Your credibility diminishes further when you make threats that you do not carry out.
>
> Your comprehension fails you. I gave John Buckley a clear final warning.
>
> I will sue if he repeats the mistake.
> --
Ah, I do apologise, my mistake, I got names confused. However, a different question stays: why does
John B get special treatment?

Disgruntled Goat <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

>>ROFLMAO! I'm sure we can arrange a suitable sized angry mob to pelt you with eggs at the hearing
>>and howl with derision when the case is thrown out!
>
> Count me in. Should be a giggle watching it laughed out of court. Jeez, what a tosspot.

This is getting good! I just saw the title of the thread and thought it would be more of the same.
The I realised there was a lot of activity in it so gave it a read. Fascinating stuff, I'd forgotten
how much entertainment the speeding moron could be. It's almost justification enough to remove the
stupid fool from my kill file.

Put me down for a crate of eggs and maybe a few flour bombs if it ever gets to court!

Have fun!

Graeme

David Gillbe wrote:

> > You are so incredibly stupid, aren't you? You weren't asked what libel
> was,
> > but what you believed *the* libel committed against you was.
> >
> > Still, basic comprehension seems lacking in the Paul Slug brain.
> >
> > Tosspot.
> >
> > --
> > Trev
>
> Has the letter from Mr. Smith's solicitor's arrived yet?

Not today.

I'm waiting.

John B

Paul Smith wrote:

> >> I've not instructed solicitors.
>
> >So, how many of your threats *do* you carry out? Or is all of what you say on this and other NGs
> >lies? Your credibility diminishes further when you make threats that you do not carry out.
>
> Your comprehension fails you. I gave John Buckley a clear final warning.
>
> I will sue if he repeats the mistake.

What mistake, so I *can* repeat it.

John B

Paul Smith wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:37:40 +0100, "David Gillbe" <david.NO^&[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> Your comprehension fails you. I gave John Buckley a clear final warning.
>
> >> I will sue if he repeats the mistake.
>
> >Ah, I do apologise, my mistake, I got names confused. However, a different question stays: why
> >does John B get special treatment?
>
> He doesn't.
>
> Anyone who libels me consistently over a period of years will get the same. It's just that he's
> the only one who has.

Oh so its a number of years is it? Care to ellaborate on all these alleged libels? Or will I need to
instruct my....

John B

Ian wrote:

> > He also posted: "If they get one privileged, then another, then another, pretty soon I'll be a
> > second class citizen brought down to their level. Is that right? I don't think so."
> >
> > That doesn't sound much like equal treatment at all.

> Are disabled people second class citizens then?
>
> Ian

I think what he is saying is quite clear.

John B

John B must be edykated coz e writed:

> Ian wrote:
>

>>> He also posted: "If they get one privileged, then another, then another, pretty soon I'll be a
>>> second class citizen brought down to their level. Is that right? I don't think so."
>>>
>>> That doesn't sound much like equal treatment at all.
>
>> Are disabled people second class citizens then?
>>
>> Ian
>>

> I think what he is saying is quite clear.
>
> John B

So as I am a disabled person, do you think he is libelling me? Afterall inferring that I am a
second class citizen would satisfy his general definition of libel.

Ian

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:00:26 +0100, John B <[email protected]> wrote:

>What mistake, so I *can* repeat it.

The cheek of it! To imply that you would only insult him without meaning to...

Anyway, I too am waiting to see what you could possibly say that would actually reduce him in the
esteem of others :)

Guy
===

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:00:26 +0100, John B <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >What mistake, so I *can* repeat it.
>
> The cheek of it! To imply that you would only insult him without meaning to...

;-) Would I ever?

> Anyway, I too am waiting to see what you could possibly say that would actually reduce him in the
> esteem of others :)

Come come now, such an impossible challenge is a tad unfair.

John B