impure thoughts while sitting on my homebuilt

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Apr 7, 2003.

  1. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    Did a test ride yesterday.The chain fell off and I had to stop.While sitting on the bent and looking
    at the chain line a female jogger jogged by and as she passed she stopped momentarily , patted my
    bikes big thick boom and said "nice bike". I couldn't help but smile

    Tags:

  2. ah this would be a quickie....... she stopped momentarily and patted my BIG THICK boom
    ---------------------------------
    "Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Did a test ride yesterday.The chain fell off and I had to stop.While sitting on the bent and
    > looking at the chain line a female jogger jogged by and as she passed she stopped momentarily ,
    > patted my bikes big thick boom and said "nice bike". I couldn't help but smile

  3. Chere

    Chere Guest

    It doesn't take much, does it?

    Chere

  4. Doug Huffman

    Doug Huffman Guest

  5. Geob

    Geob Guest

    > I guess when you're completely deprived, the slightest amount of stimulation goes a long way.

    Yes, I imagine it is like a man dying of thirst in the desert.. all he can think about is water,
    when there is NO water around at all, he still sees mirages...

  6. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    [email protected] (Steve McDonald) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I guess when you're completely deprived, the slightest amount of stimulation goes a long way.
    >
    > Steve McDonald

    Even though I'm in no way deprived a slight amount of stimulation still goes a Looooooong
    Waaaaaaay:)

  7. John

    John Guest

    C'mon, will you? Women are everywhere, but a nice recumbent is hard to find...

  8. She told me the line should read: " a hard recumbent is nice to find".

    --
    news:[email protected]...