impure thoughts while sitting on my homebuilt

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill B

Bill B Guest

Did a test ride yesterday.The chain fell off and I had to stop.While sitting on the bent and looking
    at the chain line a female jogger jogged by and as she passed she stopped momentarily , patted my
    bikes big thick boom and said "nice bike". I couldn't help but smile

Tags:

2. ah this would be a quickie....... she stopped momentarily and patted my BIG THICK boom
    ---------------------------------
    "Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Did a test ride yesterday.The chain fell off and I had to stop.While sitting on the bent and
    > looking at the chain line a female jogger jogged by and as she passed she stopped momentarily ,
    > patted my bikes big thick boom and said "nice bike". I couldn't help but smile

3. Chere

Chere Guest

It doesn't take much, does it?

Chere

4. Doug Huffman

Doug Huffman Guest

5. Geob

Geob Guest

> I guess when you're completely deprived, the slightest amount of stimulation goes a long way.

Yes, I imagine it is like a man dying of thirst in the desert.. all he can think about is water,
    when there is NO water around at all, he still sees mirages...

6. Bill B

Bill B Guest

[email protected] (Steve McDonald) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I guess when you're completely deprived, the slightest amount of stimulation goes a long way.
    >
    > Steve McDonald

Even though I'm in no way deprived a slight amount of stimulation still goes a Looooooong
    Waaaaaaay:)

7. John

John Guest

C'mon, will you? Women are everywhere, but a nice recumbent is hard to find...

8. She told me the line should read: " a hard recumbent is nice to find".

--
    Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > C'mon, will you? Women are everywhere, but a nice recumbent is hard to
    find...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.