In Aust, what does the Specialized Enduro come with?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by J&H-W, Apr 26, 2003.

  1. J&H-W

    J&H-W Guest

    Does it come with the following

    Chain stay/seat stay protector, derailleur protector, seatpost water bottle mount, reflectors,
    owners manual

    Thanks.....John.

    Tags:

  2. Chuan Chew

    Chuan Chew Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "J&H-W" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Does it come with the following
    >
    > Chain stay/seat stay protector, derailleur protector, seatpost water bottle mount, reflectors,
    > owners manual
    >
    > Thanks.....John.

    You forgot the kickstand and bell. ;-)

    --Chuan

  3. Twisties

    Twisties New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2003
    call the shop ur buying it from. theyl tell u ;)

  4. roKeMS

    roKeMS New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2002
    Most bike specs are the same world wide.
    Check the specca site, that should help you out.

  5. J&H-W

    J&H-W Guest

    I asked, because the bike I purchased does not come with everything listed in the webpage advert.

    It did not come with - Chain stay/seat stay protector, Derailleur protector, Seatpost water
    bottle mount.

  6. roKeMS

    roKeMS New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2002
    That's pretty fiddely!:eek: :D
    Ask your LBS - they're the only ones that can tell you why.