In Aust, what does the Specialized Enduro come with?

J&H-W

Guest
Does it come with the following

Chain stay/seat stay protector, derailleur protector, seatpost water bottle mount, reflectors,
owners manual

Thanks.....John.

In article <[email protected]>, "J&H-W" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Does it come with the following
>
> Chain stay/seat stay protector, derailleur protector, seatpost water bottle mount, reflectors,
> owners manual
>
> Thanks.....John.

You forgot the kickstand and bell. ;-)

--Chuan

Originally posted by Twisties
call the shop ur buying it from. theyl tell u ;)

Most bike specs are the same world wide.
Check the specca site, that should help you out.

I asked, because the bike I purchased does not come with everything listed in the webpage advert.

It did not come with - Chain stay/seat stay protector, Derailleur protector, Seatpost water
bottle mount.

Originally posted by J&H-W
I asked, because the bike I purchased does not come with everything listed in the webpage advert.

It did not come with - Chain stay/seat stay protector, Derailleur protector, Seatpost water
bottle mount.

That's pretty fiddely!:eek: :D
Ask your LBS - they're the only ones that can tell you why.