"In Defense of Sandra Lee"

"axlq" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> modom <somebody> wrote:
>>
>>I rarely watch her, but I must admit she has two obvious talents.

> Rachel Ray's are obviouser.
>
> -A

I'm just going to have to assume you two are not talking
about the same talents.

nancy

I don't know who "Mr. Mencken" is, but I'll take a Big Mac and a Twinkie
any day before I'd eat some of the **** Sandy whips up. Using tomato
soup for spaghetti sauce and putting ice cream in beer is simply absurd.
There's no doubt in my mind she does a lot of it just to create
controversy and get attention. Anyone can make a salami milkshake, but
why would they?
nb
======================================

Sure, Sandra Lee ain't no Julia Child, but I'll tell you what, I
certainly wouldn't throw her out of bed if she put Ice Cream in my Beer!
;-)
Mark

> Sure, Sandra Lee ain't no Julia Child, but I'll tell you what, I
> certainly wouldn't throw her out of bed if she put Ice Cream in my Beer!

I would. That's cruelty to comestibles.

nb

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:43:00 -0500, "Nancy Young"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"axlq" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> modom <somebody> wrote:
>>>
>>>I rarely watch her, but I must admit she has two obvious talents.

>> Rachel Ray's are obviouser.

>I'm just going to have to assume you two are not talking
>about the same talents.

Don't know what axlq's talking about. I'm talking about what Joe Bob
Briggs ( http://www.joebobbriggs.com/index2.asp ) has been talking
about since Geraldine Ferraro was a vice-presidential candidate and
quoting his observations about her talents got Molly Ivins bleeped on
the PBS New Hour.

modom

"notbob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2006-01-16, Blair P. Houghton <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Mr. Mencken says you're wrong.
>>
>> So do Mr. McDonald's, Mr. Frozen Pizza, and Mr. Twinkie...

> I don't know who "Mr. Mencken" is...

"No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."

On 2006-01-24, Chloe <[email protected]> wrote:

> "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."

.....or assuming it has none! Thnx, Chloe.

nb

No, it's just her skinny ass and blonde hair.

I watched her show tonight, all the way through.

Lowest point: she's caramelizing some orange slices, and she says "if
you don't have orange juice, you can use water and orange extract."

Huh? Wha?

If I have oranges, I have orange juice; and if I'm a slacker cook, I'm
way less likely to have orange extract than OJ...

--Blair

Blair P. Houghton wrote:
> No, it's just her skinny ass and blonde hair.
>
> I watched her show tonight, all the way through.
>
> Lowest point: she's caramelizing some orange slices, and she says "if
> you don't have orange juice, you can use water and orange extract."
>
> Huh? Wha?
>
> If I have oranges, I have orange juice; and if I'm a slacker cook, I'm
> way less likely to have orange extract than OJ...
>
> --Blair

yes, but this is snadra we are talking about. she rarely makes sense.

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

-Baruch Spinoza