General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

In Home Massages

Started by Erroll1013 · · Last activity · 4 posts · 753 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
28 January 2004
Last activity
29 January 2004
Original author
Erroll1013
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
753
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    I have a question from the client perspective for the benefit of the therpist. Typically all my
    sessions are in my home and I have been fortunate to have used the same therapist for the last few
    year. I have asked them and they tell me all is ok from their point.

    My question is there more or something I have forgotten, to have ready when they arrive to make the
    session easier for them. I have my own table, use my linens and everything is ready when they
    arrive. Also make sure any refreshments are they like are available too.

    Just wondering, maybe just for a topic of discussion what to have or any pet peaves about in
    home sessions.

    p

  2. "Erroll1013" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi all,

    I have a question from the client perspective for the benefit of the


    therpist.

    Quoted message said:

    Typically all my sessions are in my home and I have been fortunate to have


    used

    Quoted message said:

    the same therapist for the last few year. I have asked them and they tell


    me

    Quoted message said:

    all is ok from their point.

    My question is there more or something I have forgotten, to have ready


    when

    Quoted message said:

    they arrive to make the session easier for them. I have my own table, use


    my

    Quoted message said:

    linens and everything is ready when they arrive. Also make sure any refreshments are they like are
    available too.

    Just wondering, maybe just for a topic of discussion what to have or any


    pet peaves about in home sessions.

    Quoted message said:

    Wow, only wish my outcalls were like that!

    Ben

  3. Ben & Lydia <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Erroll1013" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:20040127231204.28471.00000879@mb-
    m01.aol.com...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi all,

    I have a question from the client perspective for the benefit of the


    therpist.

    Quoted message said:

    Typically all my sessions are in my home and I have been fortunate to


    have

    Quoted message said:

    used

    Quoted message said:

    the same therapist for the last few year. I have asked them and they


    tell

    Quoted message said:

    me

    Quoted message said:

    all is ok from their point.

    My question is there more or something I have forgotten, to have ready


    when

    Quoted message said:

    they arrive to make the session easier for them. I have my own table,


    use

    Quoted message said:

    my

    Quoted message said:

    linens and everything is ready when they arrive. Also make sure any refreshments are they like
    are available too.

    Just wondering, maybe just for a topic of discussion what to have or


    any

    Quoted message said:

    pet peaves about in home sessions.

    Quoted message said:

    Wow, only wish my outcalls were like that!

    Ben

    Agreed, if that were the case, I would do outcalls all the time. Actually me personally, I don't do
    outcalls unless it is a couple. Then I can be there for more then one session. I find it hard work
    to lug that table around so I just can't do it much unless its worth it.

    T

  4. Oh, great! Now should I ever need a massage at home I've gotta buy a table, heating pad,
    sheets, have the candles lit, buy appropriate music, and bake cookies or no one will be willing
    to come over! <G>

    "Tiffany" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Ben & Lydia <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Erroll1013" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:20040127231204.28471.00000879@mb-
    m01.aol.com...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi all,

    I have a question from the client perspective for the benefit of the


    therpist.

    Quoted message said:

    Typically all my sessions are in my home and I have been fortunate to


    have

    Quoted message said:

    used

    Quoted message said:

    the same therapist for the last few year. I have asked them and they


    tell

    Quoted message said:

    me

    Quoted message said:

    all is ok from their point.

    My question is there more or something I have forgotten, to have


    ready

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    when

    Quoted message said:

    they arrive to make the session easier for them. I have my own table,


    use

    Quoted message said:

    my

    Quoted message said:

    linens and everything is ready when they arrive. Also make sure any refreshments are they like
    are available too.

    Just wondering, maybe just for a topic of discussion what to have or


    any

    Quoted message said:

    pet peaves about in home sessions.

    Quoted message said:

    Wow, only wish my outcalls were like that!

    Ben

    Agreed, if that were the case, I would do outcalls all the time. Actually


    me

    Quoted message said:

    personally, I don't do outcalls unless it is a couple. Then I can be there for more then one
    session. I find it hard work to lug that table around so


    I

    Quoted message said:

    just can't do it much unless its worth it.

    T

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.