In Home Massages

Erroll1013

Guest
Hi all,

I have a question from the client perspective for the benefit of the therpist. Typically all my
sessions are in my home and I have been fortunate to have used the same therapist for the last few
year. I have asked them and they tell me all is ok from their point.

My question is there more or something I have forgotten, to have ready when they arrive to make the
session easier for them. I have my own table, use my linens and everything is ready when they
arrive. Also make sure any refreshments are they like are available too.

Just wondering, maybe just for a topic of discussion what to have or any pet peaves about in
home sessions.

"Erroll1013" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> I have a question from the client perspective for the benefit of the
therpist.
> Typically all my sessions are in my home and I have been fortunate to have
used
> the same therapist for the last few year. I have asked them and they tell
me
> all is ok from their point.
>
> My question is there more or something I have forgotten, to have ready
when
> they arrive to make the session easier for them. I have my own table, use
my
> linens and everything is ready when they arrive. Also make sure any refreshments are they like are
> available too.
>
> Just wondering, maybe just for a topic of discussion what to have or any
pet peaves about in home sessions.

Wow, only wish my outcalls were like that!

Ben

Ben & Lydia <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Erroll1013" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040127231204.28471.00000879@mb-
> m01.aol.com...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have a question from the client perspective for the benefit of the
> therpist.
> > Typically all my sessions are in my home and I have been fortunate to
have
> used
> > the same therapist for the last few year. I have asked them and they
tell
> me
> > all is ok from their point.
> >
> > My question is there more or something I have forgotten, to have ready
> when
> > they arrive to make the session easier for them. I have my own table,
use
> my
> > linens and everything is ready when they arrive. Also make sure any refreshments are they like
> > are available too.
> >
> > Just wondering, maybe just for a topic of discussion what to have or
any
> pet peaves about in home sessions.
> >

> Wow, only wish my outcalls were like that!
>
> Ben

Agreed, if that were the case, I would do outcalls all the time. Actually me personally, I don't do
outcalls unless it is a couple. Then I can be there for more then one session. I find it hard work
to lug that table around so I just can't do it much unless its worth it.

Oh, great! Now should I ever need a massage at home I've gotta buy a table, heating pad,
sheets, have the candles lit, buy appropriate music, and bake cookies or no one will be willing
to come over! <G>