In Memory of: Keith E. Iovine (3 yrs. ago)

Judy Scobee wrote:
> Ignorant & rude . . . . . guys, I didn't SAY I saw >the autopsy report -
> I only mention that one was done & his relatives >appearently DID obtain
> a copy of it & read what it said! So know ya >know!
>

> = Judy =

Judy, a runner dies of AIDS. Sometimes its necessary for the family to
"manipulate the data." To give you another example. I can think of a
suicide that occurred. Sure there are public records available to the
curious willing to take the time and energy to find the actual cause of
death. But the family isn't required to stand in front of the funeral
home holding a sign saying "so-and-so killed himself."

On 13 Nov 2005 04:44:47 -0800, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I think I love you.

She's uglier than my hairy, pimple covered **** with a big brownie
sticking halfway out of it. A concerned party sent me her pic. I'd
resend it, but my ISP would cut me off for sending offensive matter,
so I deleted it.

Judy, here are some interesting facts I came upon while surfing:

1. Shortage of females in China due to family size restrictions.

2. Heather is a global sensation thanks to the internet.

3. Carpal tunnel syndrome is at epidemic proportions among the male
population of China. (Their government is trying to cover this up.)

Coincidence?

On 13 Nov 2005 07:46:46 -0800, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Judy, here are some interesting facts I came upon while surfing:
>
>1. Shortage of females in China due to family size restrictions.
>
>2. Heather is a global sensation thanks to the internet.
>
>3. Carpal tunnel syndrome is at epidemic proportions among the male
>population of China. (Their government is trying to cover this up.)

4. He died of AIDS.

You're Scottish? So am I . . . . What part of Scotland are you or your
ancestors from? My ancestors are from the most N.W. part!!!

= Judy =

Did your brother (who cheats - with men) know Keith or runs?

= Judy =

I agree, IF someone (i.e. here, a runner) dies of AIDS or commits
suicide . . . the family obviously would know, but needn't tell
everyone! However, Keith (My friend & co-worker - who I knew very well
for 8 yrs. + his "girlfriends") did NOT die of AIDS . . . . he had that
enlarged heart disease runners can have, mentioned on this board
recently! His condition was also genetic.

= Judy =

Hmm?! China is also known for only allowing 2 children per family
(population control) . . . and girls are not "valued" much . . . but
boys are! I can understand why, now China has an overpopulation of
Males! The orphanages there are full of unwanted female girls!

= Judy =

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:45:09 -0800, [email protected] (Judy
Scobee) wrote:

>You're Scottish? So am I . . . . What part of Scotland are you or your
>ancestors from? My ancestors are from the most N.W. part!!!

Half from Woodside Aberdeen, and the other half from "the highlands"
as far as we can tell.

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:46:54 -0800, [email protected] (Judy
Scobee) wrote:

>id your brother (who cheats - with men) know Keith or runs?

You're right, butt Neil calls himself "bi-sexual". We call him queer.

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:53:45 -0800, [email protected] (Judy
Scobee) wrote:

>- who I knew very well
>for 8 yrs. + his "girlfriends")

Going from woman to woman only meant he was still in denial.

>did NOT die of AIDS . .

Oh yes he did.

>. . he had that
>enlarged heart disease runners can have, mentioned on this board
>recently!

Brought on by his weakened immune system. A common cause of death
amongst AIDS infectees.

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:59:49 -0800, [email protected] (Judy
Scobee) wrote:

> The orphanages there are full of unwanted female girls!

I want them...

Well . . . . . go ahead and TRY to adopt one! I'm sure they're
expensive ($10K or so).

= Judy =

Judy Scobee wrote:
> Hmm?! China is also known for only allowing 2 children per family
> (population control) . . . and girls are not "valued" much . . . but
> boys are! I can understand why, now China has an overpopulation of
> Males! The orphanages there are full of unwanted female girls!

Female girls, huh? Those dastardly Chinese - all the girls round my
way are males.

HA! LOL . . . . . you must be n San Francisco! Ha!

= Judy =