In memory of

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I still haven't seen your explanation of what you think the difference is between a track bike and a fixie. You continue to avoid that question.

Another thing - why have you been strutting around on this group pretending that you're a veteran rider when you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about?

I just passed 4,000 miles on the bike and 150,000 feet of climbing and from the sound of it you put in all of your time on a video game. I'd have another 2,000 miles if I hadn't lost 3 months at the beginning of the year to having to take my brother to the eye doctor every other day for a month and then having to have glaucoma surgery myself and then having a solid month of rain. Oh, that's right, rain doesn't bother you - you simply ride in a video game.

While you're setting all these personal bests around the block on Strava you might think about stretching those rides out to two blocks. On Thursday I finished 50 mile in 3 hours and 35 minutes. That isn't even close to my personal best. I peaked a month ago and am on a building gradient again. And I'm the slowest one of the group I ride with. We even have one guy with the Alzheimer's that would dust you even while forgetting you were there. We have to assign one fast guy to stay with him so he doesn't get lost.

A Cat2 friend turned in this performance over the weekend:

I had a goal 260w NP, 148-155HR.
My actual numbers 247NP / 264(max 20min) 151 Ave HR.

He's 30, lean, efficient, train by the numbers power guy. Not some old **** yard wide fat ass like you, tommy.

And yet YOU claim to exceed his numbers!!! LMFAO!

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

You claimed almost triple his stats! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

And another cut and paste job from the man who refuses to admit that he can't generate 300 watts. No wonder he lost to the Pork Chop Eating Champion. And then calls ME fat after he finished a lap down to a fat man.

You know what pansy - I'm not proud of finishing second in a full field. So why are you proud of finishing second on a three man field?

This must be due to your upbringing. I was brought up not to brag about not doing better. I guess your parents had so little faith in you that if you accomplished anything at all they were surprised and would praise you.

A Cat2 friend turned in this performance over the weekend:

I had a goal 260w NP, 148-155HR.
My actual numbers 247NP / 264(max 20min) 151 Ave HR.

He's 30, lean, efficient, train by the numbers power guy. Not some old **** yard wide fat ass like you, tommy.

And yet YOU claim to exceed his numbers!!! LMFAO!

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

You claimed almost triple his stats! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

PansyBob continues to tell us his hero generates 250 watts with a heart rate of 150 and that is a normal near-max heart rate. For a 30 year old a max heart rate is around 190 bps so that would put PansyBob's "friend" at 80% of his max or on his lactate threshold with little to no training. This is hardly the output of a Cat 2. Well maybe in Ohio.

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb asshat that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

C'mon. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Man up and apologize for your lying.

Living rent free inside your empty skull! It's hilarious! C'mon asshole! Go ahead and Rage Quit again! That's some funny **** you retarded ass.

PansyBob - when you finished as far back as you did it isn't a second place - it's next to last.

And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumbass that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Hey, why don't you post that picture of you getting second place in a three man race and a lap down on the Pork Chop Eating Champion and then telling me I'm fat while at the idea weight for my height.

You've NEVER posted 'actual figures'. Those come from a power meter and a complete data file. You have neither.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

I've been thinking of writing a book called "Famous Quotes from PansyBob". It would be pretty boring since he had so much trouble spelling his first comment he only cuts and pastes. And then throws in some initials the like I haven't seen since grade school.

My wife was a school teacher and they used to give the slow students the "modern" readers from the 1960's. The advanced students they gave the readers from 1920. PansyBob must have gotten his reading skills from Obama's Common Core readers.

I've been thinking of writing a book called "The Idiotic Lies Of tommy The Moron".

It will require multiple volumes and make "War And Peace" look like a condensed comic book.

You've NEVER posted 'actual figures'. Those come from a power meter and a complete data file. You have neither.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Well, if there's one thing you can't be accused of it's being original. You have the brains of a rabbit and half the speed.

Oh...well...you ARE original.

Your lies set new Wattage records in every category. Jens...Hincapie...they all pale next to your claims.

Thank you for keeping that bright light shining right on YOU!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

I am really enjoying the back and forth here...I was actually laughing out loud a lot as I read through the thread.

I have to give cyclintom the edge in witty retorts though. I'm actually still laughing about the guy with Alzheimer who would dust campybob while forgetting him.

Sorry bob.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
I am really enjoying the back and forth here...I was actually laughing out loud a lot as I read through the thread.

I have to give cyclintom the edge in witty retorts though. I'm actually still laughing about the guy with Alzheimer who would dust campybob while forgetting him.

Sorry bob.
That guy whose name I won't post is by far the fastest climber in the group though now that he only gets out when we give a special ride for him he's getting slower. I have taken my car and gone searching for him and usually his wife has found him before me. On one half century ride that we do he simply rode everyone off of his wheel. I think I could have stayed with him but everyone else was stopping for lunch and eventually I just let him go. Luckily he stopped and waited in Tiburon. He doesn't know the route from that point back to Sausalito and over the Golden Gate Bridge. It is now getting so expensive to live here that this man's wife who only has half a lung left from Cancer has to work. And the wife of another who just had a heart transplant a year ago is back at work as a nurse and working on weekends for a fire extinguisher company. Her husband is delivering vehicles all over - mostly Amazon delivery vehicles.

So California used to be a really good place to live. Now there is no open land to speak of. There isn't ANY space between cities all the way around the San Francisco bay now. The only hills that are open are parks, public watershed or privately owned large lots. While the Democrats are telling us that we have a balanced budget what they aren't saying is that the unfunded liabilities are over 10 times the state income.

But at 74 I own my own home, have some investments and live off of social security. So I can do things like buy new bikes and really good equipment. But this latest Colnago is soooo good I don't think that I'll be changing anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.