In need of a new bike stand? - Reviewers wanted

ranjanis

Mar 23, 2011
Are you an active CyclingForums member in need of a new stand? If you live in the continental US and would like to try out a new EZ Bike Stand from our generous sponsor in exchange for a written review, kindly send a PM to ranjanis by August 28, 2011 eod. Please include your age and shipping information. First come, first serve!​
Good luck!​

What would be considered active... and how detailed would the review have to be?

Edit: I've written reviews before on my other hobbies. I'd be willing to write one on this product w/ numerous pics. PM sent...

Originally Posted by smcclain65 .

so i sent pm yesterday, has anyone heard anything.

Same here, haven't gotten a response yet. Sent PM around 5pm yesterday. Maybe they're waiting until all PMs are in eod August 28th to choose.

Same here, haven't gotten a response yet. Sent PM around 5pm yesterday. Maybe they're waiting until all PMs are in eod August 28th to choose.
yea thats probably what they are doing, it would be nice, I could definetly use it.

Nope not yet. I won a Camelback here during the review contest. It took Camelback about four months to send it to me. Cycling forums is only the middle man it depends on the product manufacture. Cycling Forums has stood behind all their promotions and giveaways. Be patient if it is yours you will get it.

Thanks everyone for their participation! Reviewers have been selected and will receive a PM shortly. Happy riding and keep watching for future samples from our sponsors :)