In One Pot

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Deb In Northern, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Someone was asking earlier this week if WW had a crock pot cookbook. When I went for my weigh in
    today, I checked the selection of cookbooks that they had on display and there is one that is called
    "In One Pot". My center has the book for $10. I hope this helps who ever was looking for it.

    Debbie

    Tags:

  2. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Hi Debbie

    It was I who was looking for that book but unfortunatly my center doesn't have it but I will be
    asking for it. Thanks for telling me the name of it.

    Take care, Spoons

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ioWdnZMVQ9lWaZ3dRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Someone was asking earlier this week if WW had a crock pot cookbook. When
    > went for my weigh in today, I checked the selection of cookbooks that they had on display and
    > there is one that is called "In One Pot". My center
    has
    > the book for $10. I hope this helps who ever was looking for it.
    >
    > Debbie

  3. Jennp

    Jennp Guest

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Someone was asking earlier this week if WW had a crock pot cookbook. When
    > went for my weigh in today, I checked the selection of cookbooks that they had on display and
    > there is one that is called "In One Pot". My center
    has
    > the book for $10. I hope this helps who ever was looking for it.

    I looked at this cookbook at my last meeting for the same purpose. Crock pot recipies. However,
    there is really only one pretty small section of crock pot recipies. Of course, you could probably
    convert the others, but I just wanted to let you know. HTH It does look pretty good though. I may
    pick it up still. I love the ww cookbooks.
    --
    JennP.

    "I base my fashion on what doesn't itch" Gilda Radner

  4. have you looked on half.com? Lee
    SPOONS <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Debbie
    >
    > It was I who was looking for that book but unfortunatly my center doesn't have it but I will be
    > asking for it. Thanks for telling me the name of it.
    >
    > Take care, Spoons
    >
    > "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ioWdnZMVQ9lWaZ3dRVn-
    > [email protected]
    > > Someone was asking earlier this week if WW had a crock pot cookbook.
    When
    > > went for my weigh in today, I checked the selection of cookbooks that
    they
    > > had on display and there is one that is called "In One Pot". My center
    > has
    > > the book for $10. I hope this helps who ever was looking for it.
    > >
    > > Debbie

  5. It is a fairly recent release at the center. I checked Barnes and Noble.com and they don't have it
    available for sale on their site, if you have exhausted all options, just let me know I can pick it
    up for you and mail it to you. I am sure postage would not be too much as it is a paperback book and
    as long as you are in the states the postage would not be more than a couple of dollars.

    Debbie