In One Pot

Deb In Northern

Guest
Someone was asking earlier this week if WW had a crock pot cookbook. When I went for my weigh in
today, I checked the selection of cookbooks that they had on display and there is one that is called
"In One Pot". My center has the book for $10. I hope this helps who ever was looking for it.

Debbie

Hi Debbie

It was I who was looking for that book but unfortunatly my center doesn't have it but I will be
asking for it. Thanks for telling me the name of it.

Take care, Spoons

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ioWdnZMVQ9lWaZ3dRVn-
[email protected]...
> Someone was asking earlier this week if WW had a crock pot cookbook. When
> went for my weigh in today, I checked the selection of cookbooks that they had on display and
> there is one that is called "In One Pot". My center
has
> the book for $10. I hope this helps who ever was looking for it.
>
> Debbie

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Someone was asking earlier this week if WW had a crock pot cookbook. When
> went for my weigh in today, I checked the selection of cookbooks that they had on display and
> there is one that is called "In One Pot". My center
has
> the book for $10. I hope this helps who ever was looking for it.

I looked at this cookbook at my last meeting for the same purpose. Crock pot recipies. However,
there is really only one pretty small section of crock pot recipies. Of course, you could probably
convert the others, but I just wanted to let you know. HTH It does look pretty good though. I may
pick it up still. I love the ww cookbooks.
--
JennP.

"I base my fashion on what doesn't itch" Gilda Radner

have you looked on half.com? Lee
SPOONS <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi Debbie
>
> It was I who was looking for that book but unfortunatly my center doesn't have it but I will be
> asking for it. Thanks for telling me the name of it.
>
> Take care, Spoons
>
> "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ioWdnZMVQ9lWaZ3dRVn-
> [email protected]...
> > Someone was asking earlier this week if WW had a crock pot cookbook.
When
> > went for my weigh in today, I checked the selection of cookbooks that
they
> > had on display and there is one that is called "In One Pot". My center
> has
> > the book for $10. I hope this helps who ever was looking for it.
> >
> > Debbie

It is a fairly recent release at the center. I checked Barnes and Noble.com and they don't have it
available for sale on their site, if you have exhausted all options, just let me know I can pick it
up for you and mail it to you. I am sure postage would not be too much as it is a paperback book and
as long as you are in the states the postage would not be more than a couple of dollars.

Debbie