C. Nile

Guest
Ken Barlow,

SAME KINDOF LOW LIFE SCUM RATSHIT BASTARDS THAT WE SEE ON STREET CORNERS SELLING CRACK TO CHILDREN.

Come Out Come Out where ever you all are that find it fun to slander andfalsely accuse somebody
because you think its fun! Come from behind yourcomputers and play in the real world!

* I guess in your "real world" posting obscene messages is an acceptable form *of behaviour ?* *You
should be ASHAMED..* *You have NO moral sense at ALL. GOD have SHAME ON YOU !!!*

Also usenet IS NOT FOR ADVERTISING - YOU have broken many rules and laws. I could have reported you
for advertising - but I thought that that wouldn't work.   Its obvious to me and everyone else here
that the following aliases are the tabs for one person . Are these anyone that you migt know??

*DUH ....... you don't say ? How long did it take you to work that out Professor? ( that was sarcasm
as you can't even string a well formed sentence together, so my impression is that you flip burgers
in some greasy cafe )*

  [email protected] (Bill Edwards)  [email protected] (George Davies)
 [email protected] (Harold Bishop QC,NVQ,GCSE,B-Tech)  [email protected] (Lou
Carpenter)  [email protected] (Mr P.Nis)  [email protected] (Pueri laeta)
[email protected] (Ken B.)

Why have you soiled this newsgroup with your ramblings and rubbish?

BECAUSE I WANT TO

My first inclination was to fight fire with fire and spew garbage backat you. I was wrong.

NO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT IDEA - JUST PERSIST.

You apparently have an endless stream of bogusidentities. So Listed above are some of those
identities.  No one thinks you are funny.

SO?

No one is amused by your rants.

SO?

For the love of God, would you please find another group to infect andleave this one alone?

NO

This used to be a respectable newsgroup untilyour contaminated it. No post is safe from your
treachery and deceit.

I KNOW - IT GIVES ME THE SENSE OF AUTHORITY I CRAVE FOR IN LIFE, BUT CAN NEVER ACHIEVE.   You have
accused good people of crimes.You slander people with false accusations. You con people out of their
money and never deliver.

THIS IS TRUE - I wouldn't DEAL with ME

You utter unmentionable profanities and curses.

YOU HAVE SOME NERVE - ACCUSING ME OF THIS - HYPOCRITE (see your message below)

Ken Barlow,

SAME KINDOF LOW LIFE SCUM RATSHIT BASTARDS THAT WE SEE ON STREET CORNERS SELLING CRACK TO CHILDREN.

You bad mouth the BTU and blaspheme against the very sport you purportto enjoy.  We don't care who
you are, we'd like to ask you to leave. If youdoubt my sincerity in this, then send me a private
e-mail. At leastmy e-mail is real.  Peter

Give it a rest, buck-o.

Harry

news:<[email protected]>...