In Scotland the bikes are no safer than the sheep

Davey wrote:
> Besides, what's it to anybody else what a guy does with his bike?

Masturbation has been outlawed in the former empire on which the sun
might never have set.

* <***@hotmail.com> a écrit profondement:

| Davey wrote:
| > Besides, what's it to anybody else what a guy does with his bike?
|
| Masturbation has been outlawed in the former empire on which the sun
| might never have set.

It seems to me that the United States is still a Britannic Colony

Technically at any rate - not that I give a rat's ass one way or the
other

But research the status of Washington (DC), the treaty that ended the
Revolt of the Colonies and the status of the Government of the United
States as a Corporation.

You will find that it is so.

And whilst doing the research, pay some attention to the obelisks in
the three city states -- Washington, London Inner City and Vatican

Do it in a good library, not in the Wikipedia which is often a crock
of ****

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply

Davey wrote:
> But research the status of Washington (DC), the treaty that ended the
> Revolt of the Colonies and the status of the Government of the United
> States as a Corporation.

That figures as its owned by corporations.

> Do it in a good library, not in the Wikipedia which is often a crock of
> ****

I'll try the conservapedia (http://www.conservapedia.com) instead,
I'm sure they'll have higher grade faeces in their crocks.