In search of lower gearing on road bike

Bob wrote:
> Bill wrote:

>>I haven't seen the 'Ernest' movies so "What light pole?"

> Wrong Ernest, Bill. Think back to the old "Andy Griffith Show" and
> Mayberry.
>
> Regards,
> Bob Hunt

Wan't that the town drunk? I was generally too busy to take in all the
shows back then.
Bill

In article <[email protected]>,
Bill <[email protected]> writes:

>> Wrong Ernest, Bill. Think back to the old "Andy Griffith Show" and
>> Mayberry.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bob Hunt
>>

> Wan't that the town drunk?

No, that ostensibly was Otis. But I suspect Aunt Bea
was secretly nippin' in the pantry.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Tom Keats wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Bill <[email protected]> writes:
>
>>> Wrong Ernest, Bill. Think back to the old "Andy Griffith Show" and
>>> Mayberry.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Bob Hunt
>>>

>> Wan't that the town drunk?

> No, that ostensibly was Otis. But I suspect Aunt Bea
> was secretly nippin' in the pantry.

Well, there was that time when a "Medicine Man / Preacher" came thru town,
and the whole Ladies Auxiliary got sloshed on his "Elixir".

{Someone shoot me. Please.}

Bill "curious, curious, curious..." S.

In article <sqy%[email protected]>,
"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> writes:

>>> Wan't that the town drunk?

>> No, that ostensibly was Otis. But I suspect Aunt Bea
>> was secretly nippin' in the pantry.

> Well, there was that time when a "Medicine Man / Preacher" came thru town,
> and the whole Ladies Auxiliary got sloshed on his "Elixir".
>
> {Someone shoot me. Please.}

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^

Me next.

cheers,
Tom

--

Tom Keats wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Bill <[email protected]> writes:
>

>>>Wrong Ernest, Bill. Think back to the old "Andy Griffith Show" and
>>>Mayberry.
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>Bob Hunt
>>>

>>Wan't that the town drunk?

> No, that ostensibly was Otis. But I suspect Aunt Bea
> was secretly nippin' in the pantry.
>

> cheers,
> Tom

Now the only question is which Bill were you referring to?
Bill Baka, semi-Fred, semi-serious, still kicking.