In the Bible, does Jesus say abortion is wrong?

Tom Sherman wrote:
> Bill Baka wrote:
>
>> RonSonic wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:59:01 -0800, bbaka <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>

>>> This **** is hilarious.

>> Jeb Bush in '08 is funny????
>>

>>> For years I thought the weirdo-American whacko fringe was off on the
>>> conspiracy
>>> fan - right the Birchers and such. But you guys are freeking beyond.
>>> "Forced to go to church and confess their 'sins' under duress of a
>>> lie detector." That'll be a real handy quote the next time you want
>>> to argue anything with me.
>>> Where ever do you people get this stuff.

>> Reality is where. The government is in possesion of lie detectors
>> that don't attach and you won't know they are watching you. It
>> exists and is not rocket science.

>>> The creepy thing is that you either believe this ****, or you are so
>>> whacked
>>> that you think it is effective rhetoric.
>>> Ron
>>>

>> No, the creepy thing is that there are people like you out there who
>> don't believe in what is obviously coming our way. When Clinton was
>> elected in 1992 I thought that we were over the Bush family, and look
>> what happened. The worst nightmares are possible but you don't want
>> them to be. If you don't think Jeb in '08 is scary perhaps you are
>> one of those who thinks Republicans are taking us Gods' way.

> Bill,
>
> Remember, these are people who think there were no irregularities in
> the 2000, 2002 and 2004 US elections, despite all the statistically
> improbable (some all but impossible) events, that even more improbably
> all favored Republicans. Of course, they dismiss anyone who points out
> inconvenient facts as "crackpot conspiracy theorists" - attack the
> messenger when you can not dispute the facts.

Mr. Sherman, in a final act of desperation, aligns his delusional arguments
with one B. Baka.

A sad event, indeed.

Bill "ankle bracelets...WITH CROSSES ON 'EM!!!" S.

Tom Sherman wrote:
> It appears that Mr. "Sonic" has swallowed the myth that "Americans" are
> inherently morally better than "other people" are. There are plenty of
> examples of religious repression, both historical and current. To
> believe that "Americans" are somehow different, so extreme religious
> persecution could never happen in the US is ridiculous.
>
> The same type of people that conducted the Salem witch trials are
> present to this day in the US.

Said Mr. Sonic appears to live a sheltered life under a rock. We may not
agree on all things but I do have to admit that the Salem witch hunts do
have surviving descendants today. Remember the more recent McCarthy era
when they were looking for a Communist behind every corner? Some people
were blacklisted because they just admitted to having talked with a
Communist somewhere back in the 1930's. Even Oppenheimer, one of the
co-inventors of the atomic bomb was banned from any further government
access or research due to McCarthy's witch hunt. Sorry Sonic thinks it
is all ******** just because he hasn't been nailed yet. This is a
religious witch hunt and Bush is quite a bit like McCarthy in that
respect. Iraq, for now, is his crusade of choice, but if he turns his
attention inward, we could all be persecuted for not attending church,
or the correct church.

Bill Baka

S o r n i wrote:
> Tom Sherman wrote:
>
>>Remember, these are people who think there were no irregularities in
>>the 2000, 2002 and 2004 US elections, despite all the statistically
>>improbable (some all but impossible) events, that even more improbably
>>all favored Republicans. Of course, they dismiss anyone who points out
>>inconvenient facts as "crackpot conspiracy theorists" - attack the
>>messenger when you can not dispute the facts.

> Mr. Sherman, in a final act of desperation, aligns his delusional arguments
> with one B. Baka.
>
> A sad event, indeed.
>
> Bill "ankle bracelets...WITH CROSSES ON 'EM!!!" S.

Sonic is too dumb to be delusional. You, however seem to think you are
in la-la land and Bush is the messiah. Mr. Sherman shows some
intelligence, which is more than I can say for 'any' Bush supporters. I
sat through the 2000 election at a restaurant (with TV) with a good
friend and we stayed until it was down to Floriduh. Reality TV at its
worst and we got the worst. Gore was kind of bland, Kerry was not
photogenic enough, a sad reality of this television generation, and Bush
is still an idiot that was elected by a majority of same.

Year = 2000.
Man who won the popular vote = Gore.
Reason GWB won = A few thousand hanging chads, and, oh, gee, Jeb BUSH is
the governor of Floriduh.
Grow some new brain cells.

Bill Baka

bbaka wrote:
> Tom Sherman wrote:
>> It appears that Mr. "Sonic" has swallowed the myth that "Americans"
>> are inherently morally better than "other people" are. There are
>> plenty of examples of religious repression, both historical and
>> current. To believe that "Americans" are somehow different, so
>> extreme religious persecution could never happen in the US is
>> ridiculous.
>>
>> The same type of people that conducted the Salem witch trials are
>> present to this day in the US.
>>

> Said Mr. Sonic appears to live a sheltered life under a rock. We may
> not agree on all things but I do have to admit that the Salem witch
> hunts do have surviving descendants today. Remember the more recent
> McCarthy era when they were looking for a Communist behind every
> corner? Some people were blacklisted because they just admitted to
> having talked with a Communist somewhere back in the 1930's. Even
> Oppenheimer, one of the co-inventors of the atomic bomb was banned
> from any further government access or research due to McCarthy's
> witch hunt. Sorry Sonic thinks it is all ******** just because he
> hasn't been nailed yet. This is a religious witch hunt and Bush is
> quite a bit like McCarthy in that respect. Iraq, for now, is his
> crusade of choice, but if he turns his attention inward, we could all
> be persecuted for not attending church, or the correct church.

Bill, if you really believed even a fraction of the moronic **** you spew,
you wouldn't /dare/ sign your name to it. After all, those crazed Patriot
Act Jesus Freak Bushies know who you are and where you live!

(All Saddam would have done is chop off your hands, IF he'd been feeling
generous that day.)

Get a freaking clue, why doncha...

S o r n i wrote:
> bbaka wrote:
>
>>Tom Sherman wrote:
>>
>>>It appears that Mr. "Sonic" has swallowed the myth that "Americans"
>>>are inherently morally better than "other people" are. There are
>>>plenty of examples of religious repression, both historical and
>>>current. To believe that "Americans" are somehow different, so
>>>extreme religious persecution could never happen in the US is
>>>ridiculous.
>>>
>>>The same type of people that conducted the Salem witch trials are
>>>present to this day in the US.
>>>

>>Said Mr. Sonic appears to live a sheltered life under a rock. We may
>>not agree on all things but I do have to admit that the Salem witch
>>hunts do have surviving descendants today. Remember the more recent
>>McCarthy era when they were looking for a Communist behind every
>>corner? Some people were blacklisted because they just admitted to
>>having talked with a Communist somewhere back in the 1930's. Even
>>Oppenheimer, one of the co-inventors of the atomic bomb was banned
>>from any further government access or research due to McCarthy's
>>witch hunt. Sorry Sonic thinks it is all ******** just because he
>>hasn't been nailed yet. This is a religious witch hunt and Bush is
>>quite a bit like McCarthy in that respect. Iraq, for now, is his
>>crusade of choice, but if he turns his attention inward, we could all
>>be persecuted for not attending church, or the correct church.

> Bill, if you really believed even a fraction of the moronic **** you spew,
> you wouldn't /dare/ sign your name to it. After all, those crazed Patriot
> Act Jesus Freak Bushies know who you are and where you live!
>
> (All Saddam would have done is chop off your hands, IF he'd been feeling
> generous that day.)
>
> Get a freaking clue, why doncha...

Sorni,
I expected better from you. Have you 'ever' done your history homework?
The early 1950's were known as the McCarthy era for his communist witch
hunts and it is very well documented fact. What makes you think that
Bush and his inner circle could never be as bad? My 'moronic ****' as
you say is extrapolated from past history and the 1950's were not all
that far back. People weren't executed but their lives were ruined, just
the same.

Go read up on some American history.

Bill Baka

bbaka wrote:
> S o r n i wrote:

>> Bill, if you really believed even a fraction of the moronic **** you
>> spew, you wouldn't /dare/ sign your name to it. After all, those
>> crazed Patriot Act Jesus Freak Bushies know who you are and where
>> you live!
>>
>> (All Saddam would have done is chop off your hands, IF he'd been
>> feeling generous that day.)
>>
>> Get a freaking clue, why doncha...
>>

> Sorni,
> I expected better from you. Have you 'ever' done your history
> homework? The early 1950's were known as the McCarthy era for his
> communist witch hunts and it is very well documented fact. What makes
> you think that Bush and his inner circle could never be as bad? My
> 'moronic ****' as you say is extrapolated from past history and the
> 1950's were not all that far back. People weren't executed but their
> lives were ruined, just the same.

Even more reason you wouldn't openly say the stuff (read UTTER RIDICULOUS
****) you do.

Is...is that a white van parked in front of your house?!?

Bwwahahahahahahahahahaha.

S o r n i wrote:

> Bwwahahahahahahahahahaha.

I can hear that laugh in my mind. SCARY!!!!!!!
Maggie...couching in fear.

Maggie wrote:
> S o r n i wrote:
>
>> Bwwahahahahahahahahahaha.

> I can hear that laugh in my mind. SCARY!!!!!!!
> Maggie...couching in fear.

Actually, only movie villains laugh like that. So if Bill (Baka) hears
NOTHING, then THAT's the time he needs to start worrying.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

S o r n i wrote:
> bbaka wrote:
>
>>Sorni,
>>I expected better from you. Have you 'ever' done your history
>>homework? The early 1950's were known as the McCarthy era for his
>>communist witch hunts and it is very well documented fact. What makes
>>you think that Bush and his inner circle could never be as bad? My
>>'moronic ****' as you say is extrapolated from past history and the
>>1950's were not all that far back. People weren't executed but their
>>lives were ruined, just the same.

> Even more reason you wouldn't openly say the stuff (read UTTER RIDICULOUS
> ****) you do.
>
> Is...is that a white van parked in front of your house?!?
>
> Bwwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorni,
You just blew my opinion of what I was willing to credit as your
intellect. I don't post UTTER RIDICULOUS
> ****, you just can't comprehend the meaning of some of my posts when

I am not openly trolling, like the tricycle bit. My car rolled to 24-25
on that hill so I can only say that my speed was, in fact, less than 25,
exactly how much I don't know. Being picked up by the police was a fact
whether it is in the books or not.
Bill Baka

Maggie wrote:
> S o r n i wrote:
>

>>Bwwahahahahahahahahahaha.

> I can hear that laugh in my mind. SCARY!!!!!!!
> Maggie...couching in fear.

He is one of the few non-intellectuals (obviously) on here.
Bill Baka

S o r n i wrote:
> Maggie wrote:
>
>>S o r n i wrote:
>>

>>>Bwwahahahahahahahahahaha.

>>I can hear that laugh in my mind. SCARY!!!!!!!
>>Maggie...couching in fear.

> Actually, only movie villains laugh like that. So if Bill (Baka) hears
> NOTHING, then THAT's the time he needs to start worrying.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

I hear everything, but you are tuned out.
Bill Baka

S o r n i wrote:
> Maggie wrote:
>
>>S o r n i wrote:
>>

>>>Bwwahahahahahahahahahaha.

>>I can hear that laugh in my mind. SCARY!!!!!!!
>>Maggie...couching in fear.

> Actually, only movie villains laugh like that. So if Bill (Baka) hears
> NOTHING, then THAT's the time he needs to start worrying.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

I hear everything, but you are tuned out.
Bill Baka

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 02:10:14 GMT, RonSonic <[email protected]>
wrote:

>>> Nobody ever said Bin Laden was stupid - only on the wrong side.
>>>
>>> Again Tom, this, like your paranoid fantasizing, is too stupid to bother
>>> arguing. It is a lot more entertaining and makes a pretty good lesson in how to
>>> rhetorically link two very disparate things.
>>>
>>> Ron
>>>

>>Regardless of who is right or not, does anybody really want to be forced
>>to go to church and confess their 'sins' under duress of a lie detector.
>>Think of your worst nightmares coming true under a religious/military
>>leadership.

>This **** is hilarious.
>
>For years I thought the weirdo-American whacko fringe was off on the conspiracy
>fan - right the Birchers and such. But you guys are freeking beyond.
>
>"Forced to go to church and confess their 'sins' under duress of a lie
>detector." That'll be a real handy quote the next time you want to argue
>anything with me.
>
>Where ever do you people get this stuff.

Ron, there was a picture in our local paper of the folks protesting
Schiavo. One had a big sign reading "God's Laws Trump Man's Laws". A
more anti-American sentiment is hard to find. Do you agree with it?

We have a President who thinks that armageddon is a good thing and
appears willing to lead us there. We don't need conservation because
the world will be ending soon. I've HEARD this argued. By AMERICANS.

I used to wonder how a country could go fascist. It turns out that it
is pretty easy. Just tell them that Europa is attacking us.

bbaka wrote:
> Maggie wrote:
>> S o r n i wrote:
>>

>>> Bwwahahahahahahahahahaha.

>> I can hear that laugh in my mind. SCARY!!!!!!!
>> Maggie...couching in fear.
>>

> He is one of the few non-intellectuals (obviously) on here.
> Bill Baka

Yeah, MENSA wants me but I can't stand the puns.

Oh, and I was turned down by the military (about /35 years ago/!) for {begin
euphemistic quotation mark} PERSONALITY PROBLEMS {end quotation mark}, and
we all know how /those/ improve with age.

So I ride my purple girls bike all around (about 10K+ miles/year), fixing
things for neighborhood kids and gathering discarded items like
transmissions and computers along my merry way.

And then I promise to go away (which, once again, please don't), but then
come back in spades commenting on almost every thread with no idea WTF I'm
talking about. (Never stopped me before; why should it now?)

Gotta go tho'; I hear the black helicopters overhead, with what /might/ be a
Dept. of Homeland Security parabolic listening cone aimed right at my
chimney. (And I could swear that's Ashcroft riding shotgun, with a Donny &
Marie Microphone singing patriotic songs!)

K-mart jeans and t-shirt: $11.

Whole stable of junker bikes: $37.

Telling tall tales on Usenet and almost believing a good portion:
Priceless.

Don't ever leave, Bill Baka; you ARE a riot!

/bs (non-intellectual)

bbaka wrote:
> S o r n i wrote:
>> bbaka wrote:
>>
>>> Sorni,
>>> I expected better from you. Have you 'ever' done your history
>>> homework? The early 1950's were known as the McCarthy era for his
>>> communist witch hunts and it is very well documented fact. What
>>> makes you think that Bush and his inner circle could never be as
>>> bad? My 'moronic ****' as you say is extrapolated from past history
>>> and the 1950's were not all that far back. People weren't executed
>>> but their lives were ruined, just the same.

>> Even more reason you wouldn't openly say the stuff (read UTTER
>> RIDICULOUS ****) you do.
>>
>> Is...is that a white van parked in front of your house?!?
>>
>> Bwwahahahahahahahahahaha.
>>

> Sorni,
> You just blew my opinion of what I was willing to credit as your
> intellect. I don't post UTTER RIDICULOUS
> > ****, you just can't comprehend the meaning of some of my posts

> when I am not openly trolling, like the tricycle bit. My car rolled
> to 24-25 on that hill so I can only say that my speed was, in fact,
> less than 25, exactly how much I don't know. Being picked up by the
> police was a fact whether it is in the books or not.
> Bill Baka

I literally have tears on my cheeks. THANK YOU, BILL -- YOU NEVER
DISAPPOINT!