In the Buff

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by John Hearns, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. John Hearns

    John Hearns Guest

    I bought a Buff yesterday,
    to replace my nice Parrot fleece hat which I've lost.

    Its really good - though I've only worn it as a neckwarmer.

    I got the black with reflective stripe model.
    All I need now is the Rapha hat with white stripe I Want,
    and I will be Pepe le Pew.

    ps. I hesitate to ask this one, and I know the answer is
    "go into the ruddy shop"
    I bought a top from Decathlon today. Long sleeved top,with a fleecy liner.
    Tested it on a ride today.
    Its long enough at the back. The only drawbacks are that it has
    no rear pockets like a cyclling jersey, and it is completely black.
    Would it be realistic to have some pockets sewn on the back, maybe
    with a reflective stripe?

    Tags:

  2. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    "John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > All I need now is the Rapha hat with white stripe I Want,
    > and I will be Pepe le Pew.

    Without the foul odour I hope :)

    Cheers, helen s