in the news!

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by [email protected], Apr 4, 2006.

  1. woooohoo, made into a small town's paper! :)

    http://millercountyliberal.com/

    i'm still in the game and ready to cross the mississippi on my way to
    the northwest corner of the country.

    ps. can anyone spare an XL jersey? please? pretty please?

    ras
    rasiel.com

    Tags:

  2. If you are going through KC, look up Team Commutter Dude
    http://www.commuterdude.com/ you might get a free home stay and a
    jersey.

    [email protected] wrote:
    > woooohoo, made into a small town's paper! :)
    >
    > http://millercountyliberal.com/
    >
    > i'm still in the game and ready to cross the mississippi on my way to
    > the northwest corner of the country.
    >
    > ps. can anyone spare an XL jersey? please? pretty please?
    >
    > ras
    > rasiel.com

  3. Ditto for the stay if you're coming through Fort Collins, CO. I-14 is
    a pretty good cycling road through the Colorado mountains. Goes
    through Steamboat Springs.
    Jim Gagnepain