In their shoes - would you take it?

fscyclist said:
Speaking of human evolutionary findings, there was a landmark article pulbished in Nature in 2006. They looked at groups of people of european heritage and how subsequent isolation affected them. Specifically, they compared Australians against Americans. The result was extraordinary but not surprising. They found that isolation, as represented by the Australian cohort, resulted in a 30 point IQ deficit, and average male penis size was 4 inches shorter.
You need to get the March 2007 issue of Nature. They found that the 2006 research sample was biased. The 2006 researchers had only sampled Victorians and Northern Queenslanders (from Australia) and only people from the northeast of USA. When they included the other States of Australia in the test sample, and the people from the bible belt and heartland of the USA, the results came out reversed with a 22 point average IQ deficit for Americans. I think the penis size thing was in favor of Australians... but it was not emphasized in the Australian issue of the magazine as Australian guys aren't that worried about the size of their penis unless it's too big. The American issue I think focussed on the penis comparisons. Different market I suppose.

Crankyfeet said:
You need to get the March 2007 issue of Nature. They found that the 2006 research sample was biased. The 2006 researchers had only sampled Victorians and Northern Queenslanders (from Australia) and only people from the northeast of USA. When they included the other States of Australia in the test sample, and the people from the bible belt and heartland of the USA, the results came out reversed with a 22 point average IQ deficit for Americans. I think the penis size thing was in favor of Australians... but it was not emphasized in the Australian issue of the magazine as Australian guys aren't that worried about the size of their penis unless it's too big. The American issue I think focussed on the penis comparisons. Different market I suppose.
..And then in the 2008 February Leap Year Double Issue when they began to account for the "branchiness" of family trees....seems that the Australian ones were shaped like telephone poles...I guess penis size doesn't matter when you are screwing your sister.

the fact is that so many people talk as if they know what scientology is, when they really dont know what it is.

and seriously, it all comes down to discipline. if one is disciplined in their mind body and soul, ailments dont find an avenue to creep in.

btw, never did i say id impose my way of thinking onto others. this is a forum, so i share my opinions. i do believe in free will, so dope up if you like. and as i said, the human body is an amazing machine and the redundancy found in the body ensures that if you kill one kidney, youve got another one to fall back on.

lastly, thanks soo much for the grammatical correction, c'dale. b/c addressing one's typos is a compelling rebuttal in said debate.

thoughtforfood said:
..And then in the 2008 February Leap Year Double Issue when they began to account for the "branchiness" of family trees....seems that the Australian ones were shaped like telephone poles...I guess penis size doesn't matter when you are screwing your sister.
ROFLMAO . . .

Hey fscyclist . . . do you think it's okay if I look up that source on my work computer?

Klodifan said:
the fact is that so many people talk as if they know what scientology is, when they really dont know what it is.

and seriously, it all comes down to discipline. if one is disciplined in their mind body and soul, ailments dont find an avenue to creep in.

btw, never did i say id impose my way of thinking onto others. this is a forum, so i share my opinions. i do believe in free will, so dope up if you like. and as i said, the human body is an amazing machine and the redundancy found in the body ensures that if you kill one kidney, youve got another one to fall back on.

lastly, thanks soo much for the grammatical correction, c'dale. b/c addressing one's typos is a compelling rebuttal in said debate.
SO YOU ARE A SCIENTOLOGIST!!!!!!!!! Damn..well we don't know what it is because we didn't want to pay to find out that L Ron Hubbard is God.

Klodifan said:

Assuming it was a typo to begin with . . . ;)

Klodifan said:
Hey, and they have a name for religions that only reveal secrets to a select group who may or may not have to pay for those secrets....its called a cult.

thoughtforfood said:
You haven't probably received your August 2008 issue, I just received it in the mail yesterday. They said that intrafamily relationships had a better chance of not ending in divorce and that they saved on wedding costs.

So there....
tongue0011.gif

Can't beat me now... I got the last issue....
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
confused.gif

frfr.gif

Crankyfeet said:
You haven't probably received your August 2008 issue, I just received it in the mail yesterday. They said that intrafamily relationships had a better chance of not ending in divorce and that they saved on wedding costs.

So there....
tongue0011.gif

Can't beat me now... I got the last issue....
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
confused.gif

frfr.gif
+1......Damnit!

most of the people here said:
Klodi scares me with those views... seems like a Nazi to me
Why do we label people like this? I respect Klodifan as an intelligent person. She obviously has a reason for having these views. Let's debate the view, not the person. I re-read her drugs post... and I think she was making the point that we are taking too many drugs... not that all drugs applications are bad. And I do disagree with the "letting people die" viewpoint... but I agree at least with her conclusion that it weakens the human race if we intervene to allow someone to procreate that has some innate genetic weakness(es). I just think that the value of doing everything possible to give everyone a full life outweighs any concerns or real effects of weakening the gene pool.

Crankyfeet said:
Why do we label people like this? I respect Klodifan as an intelligent person. She obviously has a reason for having these views. Let's debate the view, not the person. I re-read her drugs post... and I think she was making the point that we are taking too many drugs... not that all drugs applications are bad. And I do disagree with the "letting people die" viewpoint... but I agree at least with her conclusion that it weakens the human race if we intervene to allow someone to procreate that has some innate genetic weakness(es). I just think that the value of doing everything possible to give everyone a full life outweighs any concerns or real effects of weakening the gene pool.
...nah, lets burn her, she's a witch!

thoughtforfood said:
...nah, lets burn her, she's a witch!
It's impossible to tell tif she's a witch on the internet. Even if one of us has a duck... we won't be able to compare their weights unless we find out where Klodi lives.

Crankyfeet said:
It's impossible to tell tif she's a witch on the internet. Even if one of us has a duck... we won't be able to compare their weights unless we find out where Klodi lives.
she is obviously made of wood....

Also I might add. If anybody wanted me to dope, I would kick em in the nuts!

Crankyfeet said:
Your point has some merit if you just consider humans as animals. It goes out of the window once you put in the intelligence/mental feelings factor.