Inane Threads in sci.med.cardiology

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mark Filice, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. Mark Filice

    Mark Filice Guest

    I brought up the newsgroup just now and looked at the first 16 threads that
    popped up... the numbers on the far left are the number of posts in each thread.

    01 Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    02 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    59 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    40 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    14 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    01 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    02 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    01 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    03 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    01 Re: 2PoundDiet
    01 Re: 2PoundStarvationDiet
    71 Re: Gospel, please read, I beg of you,
    02 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    02 Re: I'm a Chung Supporter ...BUT
    11 Re: I thought this was Cardiology
    03 Re: EVIDENCE OF ABUSE BY DR CHUNG OF A PATIENT

    Nothing in here but junk. I will check back in 30 days to see if the group is
    back onto discussing cardiology.

    Mark
    "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than
    to open it and remove all doubt."
    --Mark Twain

    Tags:

  2. M_unitions

    M_unitions Guest

    On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:29:33 -0400, Steve <[email protected]> wrote:

    >And what do all these threads have in common? C-h-u-n-g.
    >
    >Hmm. Maybe you have identified the source of the problem :)
    >
    >Steve

    And the source of useless comments and misinformation.

    Have you thought about TROLLING only the support diet groups?

  3. Steve wrote:

    > On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:02:01 -0400, Mark Filice wrote
    > (in message <[email protected]>):
    >
    > > I brought up the newsgroup just now and looked at the first 16 threads that
    > > popped up... the numbers on the far left are the number of posts in each
    > > thread.
    > >

    > > 01 Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    > > 02 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    > > 59 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    > > 40 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    > > 14 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    > > 01 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    > > 02 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    > > 01 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    > > 03 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    > > 01 Re: 2PoundDiet
    > > 01 Re: 2PoundStarvationDiet
    > > 71 Re: Gospel, please read, I beg of you,
    > > 02 Re: A Brilliant Cardiologist Once Wrote......
    > > 02 Re: I'm a Chung Supporter ...BUT
    > > 11 Re: I thought this was Cardiology
    > > 03 Re: EVIDENCE OF ABUSE BY DR CHUNG OF A PATIENT
    > >
    > > Nothing in here but junk. I will check back in 30 days to see if the group is
    > > back onto discussing cardiology.
    > >
    > > Mark
    > > "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool
    > > than
    > > to open it and remove all doubt."
    > > --Mark Twain
    > >

    > And what do all these threads have in common? C-h-u-n-g.
    >
    > Hmm. Maybe you have identified the source of the problem :)
    >
    > Steve

    It might be if Dr. Chung started the threads.

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist