Increasing float on SPD's?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ben, Apr 25, 2003.

  1. Ben

    Ben Guest

    I'd like to increase the float on my SPD's, as opposed to paying $300 for a pair of Speedplay Frogs.
    Is this possible? Any advice?

    Thanks! Ben

    Tags:

  2. Ben wrote:

    > I'd like to increase the float on my SPD's, as opposed to paying $300 for a pair of Speedplay
    > Frogs. Is this possible? Any advice?
    >
    > Thanks! Ben

    Buy Time ATACs for $100. <G>

    Barry

  3. dennisg

    dennisg New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2003
    Frogs don't cost $300. They cost about $120. That's a significant difference.

    If you're skeptical, here's where you'll find them for the price I just quoted:
    http://www.bicyclebuys.com/Items01.asp?NavID=search

    I have a pair of titanium Frogs, and I can't stand all the float. I replaced them with Shimano M959s. I like those much better.

  4. dennisg

    dennisg New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2003