Increasing Stamina for cycling in a top hill station?

cutegirl

Jul 7, 2010
i want to increase my stamina and i want to go on the top of a hill station it is almost 94 kilometers and Road is also not so good, it will take 8 to 9 hours to reach the top from the city, i can ride a cycle for 3 or 4 hours but it is very hard to achieve the target in one day? i need some useful tips for this?

I think you can carry energy drinks with you to have some energy other than that i don't have any idea, but are you going to ride this whole distance in one go. Better you take advice from a good rider who had a experience of going up hill.

my stamina has been slowly increasing by riding every day and continuing pushing a myself out of the comfort zone . id just go out and push myself up that road as far as i could. after a while you will have more stamina and be able to ride it faster . that 94km ride wont take 9 hrs by the time u can make it all the way up there. eating right and hydrating the night before is common sense as well as food , energy bars and gels for the ride are obviously necessary for long rides.