Independent Fabrication Crown Jewel 55cm w/ 10-Speed Campy Chorus

Jeff

Guest
1999 Independent Fabrication Crown Jewel frame built with 2001 Campy
Chorus 10-Speed group. The bike is in excellent condition, with just
very minor marks from normal use. Burnt orange color frame with
matching IF steel fork, 120mm ITM Millennium stem, 44cm Cinelli Nerve
bars, black Thomson seat post, Selle Italia Flite Gel seat, 36-hole
Mavic CXP-33 rims with Campy Chorus hubs, Continental GP 3000 tires in
excellent condition, and 172.5mm Chorus cranks. The bike has a Chorus
medium cage rear derailleur with a Record 13-29 cassette--this is a
great set up for climbing in leiu of a triple. The bike was built in
2001 and only ridden one year for approximately 1,000 miles--it has
not been ridden significantly for the last two years. A fantastic
bike in fantastic condition--it needs nothing and looks as good as it
rides. Well over $3,000 invested. Selling for $1,300, plus shipping
and insurance. Please e-mail for pictures and questions. Thanks!

Jeff, I'm very interested to learn more about your IF. Do you still have it? Please let me know. Thanks! --Gary

Jeff said:
[...]

Jeff, here's my email address: [email protected]. Thanks. --Gary

Jeff said:
[...]

Gary--

The bike has been sold.

Thanks,