Independent Fabrication Crown Jewel 55cm w/ 10-Speed Campy Chorus

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Jeff, Jun 3, 2004.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    1999 Independent Fabrication Crown Jewel frame built with 2001 Campy
    Chorus 10-Speed group. The bike is in excellent condition, with just
    very minor marks from normal use. Burnt orange color frame with
    matching IF steel fork, 120mm ITM Millennium stem, 44cm Cinelli Nerve
    bars, black Thomson seat post, Selle Italia Flite Gel seat, 36-hole
    Mavic CXP-33 rims with Campy Chorus hubs, Continental GP 3000 tires in
    excellent condition, and 172.5mm Chorus cranks. The bike has a Chorus
    medium cage rear derailleur with a Record 13-29 cassette--this is a
    great set up for climbing in leiu of a triple. The bike was built in
    2001 and only ridden one year for approximately 1,000 miles--it has
    not been ridden significantly for the last two years. A fantastic
    bike in fantastic condition--it needs nothing and looks as good as it
    rides. Well over $3,000 invested. Selling for $1,300, plus shipping
    and insurance. Please e-mail for pictures and questions. Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. Ligand98

    Ligand98 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2004
    Jeff, I'm very interested to learn more about your IF. Do you still have it? Please let me know. Thanks! --Gary

  3. Ligand98

    Ligand98 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2004
    Jeff, here's my email address: [email protected]. Thanks. --Gary

  4. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Gary--

    The bike has been sold.