Indian men offered £20 bike after vasectomy

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by David, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. David

    David Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

  3. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > Must be a bit painful taking the thing home after the op!
    >
    > What's the UK equivalent price. Do you think I could wangle a 'bent of the Family Planning?

    Last year the price for a standard bike in India was about 16 quid. As with anything, quantity and
    skilled negotiation would reduce this.

  4. In news:[email protected],

    > Last year the price for a standard bike in India was about 16 quid. As with anything, quantity and
    > skilled negotiation would reduce this.

    Sounds like these are premium models then! I suppose the recipients won't need to worry about
    "numb nuts" ;)

    Alex

  5. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "Mr [email protected] (2.3 zulu-alpha) [comms room new build]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In news:[email protected],
    >

    > > Last year the price for a standard bike in India was about 16 quid. As with anything, quantity
    > > and skilled negotiation would reduce this.
    > >
    > Sounds like these are premium models then! I suppose the recipients won't need to worry about
    > "numb nuts" ;)

    Most Indian bikes have a 'Brooks' saddle (not sure how close the relationship is with UK Brooks but
    the logos the same). So once worn in they should be fine.