Indian men offered £20 bike after vasectomy

> Must be a bit painful taking the thing home after the op!
>
> What's the UK equivalent price. Do you think I could wangle a 'bent of the Family Planning?

Last year the price for a standard bike in India was about 16 quid. As with anything, quantity and
skilled negotiation would reduce this.

In news:[email protected],

> Last year the price for a standard bike in India was about 16 quid. As with anything, quantity and
> skilled negotiation would reduce this.

Sounds like these are premium models then! I suppose the recipients won't need to worry about
"numb nuts" ;)

Alex

"Mr R@t (2.3 zulu-alpha) [comms room new build]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In news:[email protected],
>

> > Last year the price for a standard bike in India was about 16 quid. As with anything, quantity
> > and skilled negotiation would reduce this.
> >
> Sounds like these are premium models then! I suppose the recipients won't need to worry about
> "numb nuts" ;)

Most Indian bikes have a 'Brooks' saddle (not sure how close the relationship is with UK Brooks but
the logos the same). So once worn in they should be fine.