Hi guys,
I am looking for a biking tour in SE Asia. Do you have any recommendation travel agency and any interesting tour?
Many thanks,
Jane
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hi guys,
I am looking for a biking tour in SE Asia. Do you have any recommendation travel agency and any interesting tour?
Many thanks,
Jane
If Bali and road cycling then try: Bali Road Bike: They offer tours and rental from Ubud and Canggu now I believe . The owner and main guide is an italian guy called Stefano. Nice co and knows good routes that avoid traffic hot spots etc. I highly recommend it whatever you do..
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.