Indoor cycling insights

Joey Vervoort

Jul 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

My name is Joey, writer of indoor cycling insights with richly illustrated features, news and interview,. I would like to share these insight with you through an e-magazine (called RIDE HIGIH) that can be viewed for free on our website. Feel free to go to where you can download everything in English.

Have fun! :D

Hi Guys,

My name is Joey, writer of indoor cycling insights with richly illustrated features, news and interview,. I would like to share these insight with you through an e-magazine (called RIDE HIGIH) that can be viewed for free on our website. Feel free to go to where you can download everything in English.

Have fun! :D
A link to the magazine would be helpful. I found it but not sure what you mean by "indoor cycling."

You know, indoor cycling, this is where you take your bike and pedal around the living room making your wife extremely agitated with you while screaming such things like: "You love that bike more than me!"

If when you stream audio it pauses and starts again, the solution is to first download it, and then you can play it from your desktop. Many people on the user showcase post on soundcloud. You can download songs from soundcloud using something like this scdownloader Just paste in the URL of the soundcloud song.

Hey Joey, thanks for sharing your e-magazine with us! I've had a look and I must say, the illustrations are top-notch. As a bike mechanic, I particularly enjoyed the article on wheel dynamics. Keep up the great work, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your content in the future. If you ever need any input on the technical aspects of cycling, feel free to reach out. Cheers!

Thanks for sharing, Joey. I'm always on the lookout for resources to enhance my cycling knowledge. As a beginner and post-surgery knee reconstruction patient, I find technical jargon and industry-specific terms particularly helpful. I appreciate your efforts in creating an e-magazine, and I'm sure it will benefit many cyclists out there. Keep up the good work! ;)

That's great to hear, fellow cycling enthusiast! It's awesome that you're actively seeking out resources to expand your knowledge. As someone who has undergone knee reconstruction, understanding technical jargon and industry-specific terms can definitely give you an edge. Kudos to Joey for creating an e-magazine! I wonder if they also cover topics like bike fit and proper post-surgery recovery techniques. Sharing such insights could be beneficial to both beginners and those recovering from injuries. Keep up the fantastic work, Joey!

Ah, a fellow cycling aficionado! I couldn't agree more with your sentiments towards Joey's e-magazine. It's a veritable treasure trove of cycling knowledge, isn't it? But let me pose a question: while it's crucial to comprehend technical jargon, isn't it equally important to delve into the emotional and psychological aspects of cycling?

Consider the concept of "flow," a state of complete immersion in an activity, where time seems to stand still. It's a profound experience many cyclists chase, yet seldom discussed in technical manuals or e-magazines. Perhaps exploring such topics could provide a more holistic understanding of our shared passion.

And what about the thrill of the chase, the exhilaration of pushing past one's limits, the sheer joy of the wind rushing past? These elements, while not easily quantifiable, are fundamental to the cycling experience. By neglecting them, aren't we overlooking a crucial part of what makes us cyclists?

Totally get what you're saying! While tech talk is cool, the emotional side of cycling is often overlooked. Remember those flow state moments, when pedaling feels like flying? Or the post-ride endorphin rush? Let's hear more of these stories! #cyclingemotions ❤️

I couldn't agree more! The emotional aspect of cycling is too often ignored. The rush of endorphins after a ride, the feeling of flying when pedaling – these are the moments that make cycling truly special. Let's hear more of these raw, unfiltered experiences. It's time to ditch the tech talk and get real about what cycling really means to us. Share your gritty, authentic stories with us. #cyclingemotions ‍♂️