Indoor Power Training Without Melting

82zman

Mar 27, 2006
Yep its still August and I am talking about the indoor trainer. The reason is all last year I melted doing my sessions on the indoor trainer. My power readings confirmed the overheating. I just spent $66.00 at Menards on a industrial fan. Its a North Tech HVP-20S and this thing is freaking awesome. High speed feels like about a 25 mph head wind! I am posting now because soon you will not find any fans on the shelves. I made that mistake last year and was overheating with my Kmart fan.

Nice, I don't think it gets as cold here as wherever you must be so my Kmart fan is doing the bizzo. We are coming into the warm weather and "wow" what an effect! Good luck with your winter season!

fergie said:
Nice, I don't think it gets as cold here as wherever you must be so my Kmart fan is doing the bizzo. We are coming into the warm weather and "wow" what an effect! Good luck with your winter season!

Actually I live just south of Chicago, IL. Its still plenty warm here but I posted this now because the fans will no longer be on the shelves very soon in this part of the country even though it will be warm for some time yet.

I do occasionally use the trainer in the summer if I get hoe from work late and darkness has set in