Indoor storage over winter

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Gadget, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    Niv wrote:
    >> Gringo (http://tinyurl.com/9h7y) and is fairly light for a MTB. Any advice or suggestions would
    >> be great.
    >
    > How about several hooks, turn the bars parallel to the frame, remove a pedal. You can then tie the
    > bike close to the ceiling so the frame is "against" the ceiling. Should be above head height.
    >
    > That's if you can tolerate several hook holes in the ceiling.

    Page 31 of the Parrott catalogue has 3 types of devices- the Storage Hooks, supplied with Rawlplugs,
    if needed, a Folding Storage Hook which holds the top tube and folds away when not in use and a
    Welsh Airer which enables the bike to be lifted up via a rope pulley system. www.parrot-online.com
    or tel 0870 9988001 Just got my copy today Mike