indoor trainers

"Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Actually, what you think should happen with my trainer is exactly what
> doesn't. At least not in the proportion that I used to get on the wind
> trainer. The jumps are not as significant, and rolling along in 53x13 is
> too easy by a long shot. But thanks for your comment, as it targets my
> specific disappointment.

Does WADA know you're in Maine and not in France?

Howard Kveck wrote:
> In article <6726c6d6-32f5-46be-aea8-04cc6065e43b@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Feb 28, 6:29 am, "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> I am not writing this as a recommendation, just observations, almost all
>>> subjective.
>>>
>>> In the past, for about 15 years, I used a Cycle Ops wind trainer,

>> Haven't you heard? The French are not interested in cycling.
>>
>> I know more than you,
>>
>> Tom Kunich

> 612 MILES IN JANUARY!!!!!!!!

Which translates directly to IQ points.

In article <[email protected]>,
Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:

> Howard Kveck wrote:
> > In article
> > <6726c6d6-32f5-46be-aea8-04cc6065e43b@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> > Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Haven't you heard? The French are not interested in cycling.
> >>
> >> I know more than you,
> >>
> >> Tom Kunich

> > 612 MILES IN JANUARY!!!!!!!!
> >

> Which translates directly to IQ points.

Ah, you just take the square root and viola!

Of course, there's always this:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/msg/6c729bd717bc36f3

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> Does WADA know you're in Maine and not in France?

Actually he's just telling everybody he's in Maine. He's really in New
Italy where there is very little cold snow.

Sandy wrote:
> So you had to rub it in....

Sounds like you exchanged your euros for $ before the exchange rate
changed.

Dans le message de news:[email protected],
Donald Munro <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> Carl Sundquist wrote:
>> Does WADA know you're in Maine and not in France?

> Actually he's just telling everybody he's in Maine. He's really in New
> Italy where there is very little cold snow.

I actually came out high in that velodrome corner, going faster than I went
in, and the outbound trajectory did not stick on my target of Mexico. There
is no lonely rider's wife to console here....

Dans le message de news:[email protected],
Donald Munro <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:
>>> Had no idea you're in the states.

> Sandy wrote:
>> So you had to rub it in....

> Sounds like you exchanged your euros for $ before the exchange rate
> changed.

EFT with one day's delay. First time I was thankful a bank moved slowly.

Sandy wrote:
> Dans le message de news:[email protected],
> Sandy <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
>> Dans le message de news:gkExj.42610$R_5.16789@trnddc08,
>> Mark & Steven Bornfeld <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et
>> puis a déclaré :
>>
>>> Had no idea you're in the states.

>> So you had to rub it in....
>>

> My apologies - I seldom manage such incoherence. Tried a new beer at lunch.
>
> Sandy

Seems perfectly coherent and cogent to me. Maybe I should worry?

Steve

Dan Gregory wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
>> Is that your sole complaint?

> another red herring which has made me flounder!

For pete's hake, knock it off.

.... if looks could krill.

--
Bill Asher

William Asher wrote:
> Dan Gregory wrote:
>
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> Is that your sole complaint?

>> another red herring which has made me flounder!
>>

> For pete's hake, knock it off.
>
> ... if looks could krill.

It seems like you're perched above this thread like a Sergeant Major,
waiting for someone to post so you can kelp the thread along.

wrote:

> On Feb 29, 3:36 pm, William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> For pete's hake, knock it off.
>>
>> ... if looks could krill.

> That's a crappie attitude.

You've probably got a bad eeling about this as well.

When an eel bites your thigh
and that makes you cry
That's a moray
When a fish starts to dine
And the blood flows like wine
That's a moray

--
Bill Asher

Fred Fredburger wrote:

> William Asher wrote:
>> Dan Gregory wrote:

>>> another red herring which has made me flounder!
>>>

>> For pete's hake, knock it off.
>>
>> ... if looks could krill.
>>

> It seems like you're perched above this thread like a Sergeant Major,
> waiting for someone to post so you can kelp the thread along.

I'm having a whale of a good time. Once these hit the bottom, we'll make
benthic.

(You gotta give that last one a little time.)

--
Bill Asher

William Asher wrote:
> Fred Fredburger wrote:
>
>> William Asher wrote:

>>> For pete's hake, knock it off.
>>>
>>> ... if looks could krill.
>>>

>> It seems like you're perched above this thread like a Sergeant Major,
>> waiting for someone to post so you can kelp the thread along.

> I'm having a whale of a good time. Once these hit the bottom, we'll make
> benthic.
>
> (You gotta give that last one a little time.)

You are apparently better friends with Ben than I am.

William Asher wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> On Feb 29, 3:36 pm, William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> For pete's hake, knock it off.
>>>
>>> ... if looks could krill.

>> That's a crappie attitude.
>>

> You've probably got a bad eeling about this as well.
>
> When an eel bites your thigh
> and that makes you cry
> That's a moray
> When a fish starts to dine
> And the blood flows like wine
> That's a moray

This thread has officially jumped the shark.