Indurain a TT position coach?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Carl Sundquist, Oct 25, 2003.

    news:[email protected]...

  2. "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > Do you know where I can buy one of those white World Champion skinsuits?
    >

    > I need one.
    >

    > thanks,
    >

    > K. Gringioni Masters Fattie

    You mean they don't sell them at Nytro?

    You could probably have one made in TJ for about $19.00

  3. Carl Sundquist wrote:

    >>Do you know where I can buy one of those white World Champion skinsuits?
    >>

    >>I need one.
    >>

    >>thanks,
    >>

    >>K. Gringioni Masters Fattie
    >>

    > You mean they don't sell them at Nytro?
    >
    > You could probably have one made in TJ for about $19.00

    Maybe Henry can get one of these in a skinsuit...

    http://www.maddogmedia.com/bigshirt.html

  4. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    > "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > http://gorillabreath.net/px/index.cfm?id=4 lg_img.cfm?image_id=52"
    > >

    > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/oct03/firenzepistoia/1
    >

    > Dumbass -
    >

    > Do you know where I can buy one of those white World Champion skinsuits?
    >

    > I need one.

    So that you can be the biggest poseur at the next Masters Fattie meet? I feel bad enough wearing
    Freddy Rodriguez' jersey sometimes.

    -Sonarrat.

  5. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/oct03/firenzepistoia/1

    Not quite there... Indurain was much lower.

    http://www.bikelane.com/bikepics/big_mig1.jpg

    You know, I said a month ago that I use a picture of Indurain (that one, in fact) as a prototype for
    my stance on a bike. I was told in response that Indurain's position was aerodynamic, but quite
    uncomfortable for him. I don't know... it's not too hard on me. And one of the recent breakout ITT
    stars seems to agree -

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2003/vuelta03/?id=stage6/6_2g

    Maybe it's a height thing.

    -Sonarrat.

  6. "Sonarrat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/oct03/firenzepistoia/1

    > Not quite there... Indurain was much lower.
    >
    > http://www.bikelane.com/bikepics/big_mig1.jpg
    >
    > You know, I said a month ago that I use a picture of Indurain (that one, in fact) as a prototype
    > for my stance on a bike. I was told in response that Indurain's position was aerodynamic, but
    > quite uncomfortable for him. I
    don't
    > know... it's not too hard on me. And one of the recent breakout ITT stars
    seems
    > to agree -
    >
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2003/vuelta03/?id=stage6/6_2g
    >
    > Maybe it's a height thing.

    Dumbass -

    It's not a height issue, it's a flexibility issue.