Info and parts for a Serotta T-Max needed!

Pedaling Pete

Oct 2, 2003
Got this beautiful Serotta frame from a friend that used to whip my ass good while we were racing ten years ago.
I have a bunch of old gear in good condition that will fit. Even though some were sold as framesets I seem to remember that it was avalible built up at a heafty price. Does any one have any info. on what parts were fitted as standard or what options there were
Most of the paint is stripped but from some of the residues it seems that it had a two-tone neon yellow/pink paint. I would like to restore the frame but that will not be my first choice of colour.
Does any one have any info about what other colours were available
If you have any pict. or other related info I would be very grateful!
Still need some parts so if you have some old parts in good condition from -92 for sale drop me a line.

Originally posted by Pedaling Pete
Yes, I have sent them the questions.:rolleyes:
I post this message because there might be people out there that have some info to contribute with...!

Well pardon me for not having the ability to 'read between the lines' as it was obvious by your original post that you in-fact had already attempted to contact Serotta... :rolleyes:

My experience with Serotta had been exceptional! All my questions were answered quickly and complete.

(Guess they're in the habit of ignoring jerks...)