Info on 1upUSA CPR A-2000 Trainer

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Phil Cox, Apr 25, 2003.

  1. Phil Cox

    Phil Cox Guest

    All,

    I am looking for some input on the 1upUSA CPR A-2000 All-Aluminum Trainer. Before I spend the $$, I
    want to get others thoughts, especially on the "swaying" I have read about. I am 5'10" and 175lbs,
    so any thoughts on the trainer woudl be appreciated.

    Phil

    Tags:

  2. Bosaci

    Bosaci Guest