Info on how to exercise with a Heart-Rate Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marc_9

I bought a Polar A3 HRM about 2 weeks ago. Have tried using it and think it is great. Unfortunately
Polar didnt supply that much info on how to exercise/strategies. Are there any good websites that
provide such info? marc

Originally posted by Marc_9
I bought a Polar A3 HRM about 2 weeks ago. Have tried using it and think it is great. Unfortunately
Polar didnt supply that much info on how to exercise/strategies. Are there any good websites that
provide such info? marc

But a book by Sally Edwards called : The heart rate monitor book.

Sally did pioneering work in triathlon , cycling etc with polar and polar is what the book is based on. It has everything you need to know.

Originally posted by Marc_9
provide such info? marc

Again, no, but Lance Armstrong's training book is also good. It's more about how to train using intervals, but it's reliant on having a HRM.

Get into the bike training websites (eg. Racing club websites, Cyclingnews Fitness pages, or do a google search on "heart rate zones") and the HR stuff will be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.