Info on Mayberry Century please

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Dann Francis, Mar 20, 2003.

  1. Dann Francis

    Dann Francis Guest

    Does anyone have any info (date, link, etc.) to a ride in North Carolina called the Mayberry
    Century? I believe it is in May.

    Thanks

    Dann

    Tags:

  2. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Dann Francis wrote:

    > Does anyone have any info (date, link, etc.) to a ride in North Carolina called the Mayberry
    > Century? I believe it is in May.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Dann

    Watch out for that Barney fellow. He can be pretty bossy sometimes, but don't really worry about him
    too much. He's only got one bullet for his gun, and he keeps it in his shirt pocket.

  3. Cycling Joe

    Cycling Joe Guest

    The Raleigh area century list didn't have it, but maybe a Charlotte or Greensboro website will. I've
    never heard of it.

    Here is the long list of other rides across the state.

    http://www.ncbikeclub.org/calendar/century.htm

    Dann Francis wrote:

    >Does anyone have any info (date, link, etc.) to a ride in North Carolina called the Mayberry
    >Century? I believe it is in May.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Dann

  4. Jeff Orum