Info on Peugeot Road Bike

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jeff, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    I am an avid mountain biker (I love my GT) but have recently acquired this old Peugeot.road bike. I
    am going to be selling the bike on ebay but would like to know if anyone can tell me anything about
    it or if anyone here would be interested in it before I list it on ebay. I am looking to buy another
    mountain bike for myself and will use proceeds from the sale of the Peugeot for that so I would
    consider trades for a mtn bike. Here's the link to the pictures:

    http://notachance.com/peugeot.htm

    Thanks and I look forward to anyone that can offer info on this bike.

    Jeff [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am an avid mountain biker (I love my GT) but have recently acquired this old Peugeot.road bike.
    > I am going to be selling the bike on ebay but would like to know if anyone can tell me anything
    > about it or if anyone here would be interested in it before I list it on ebay. I am looking to buy
    > another mountain bike for myself and will use proceeds from the sale of the Peugeot for that so I
    > would consider trades for a mtn bike. Here's the link to the pictures:
    >
    > http://notachance.com/peugeot.htm

    That bike is worth about $50. I expect that the packing and shipping would exceed the worth of the
    bike. Bet you don't get any serious offers on Ebay.

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On 23 Dec 2002 11:56:12 -0800, [email protected] (Tom Kunich) wrote:

    >That bike is worth about $50. I expect that the packing and shipping would exceed the worth of the
    >bike. Bet you don't get any serious offers on Ebay.

    Sad but probably true. Better to find someone locally who would love it and cherish it.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.