Info on Totalcycling.com

charliechops

Oct 5, 2005
Does anyone know anything about totalcycling.com.I am looking at buying a bike from them over the internet to be shipped to Australia.Are they reliable, any problems etc.Any information would be great.Cheers all.:confused:

Very reliable, trustworthy shop. I've ordered several times with no problems. They have good prices and their shipping is not outrageous. Although sometimes you might have to wait if something is out of stock when you place your order.

BikingBrian said:
Very reliable, trustworthy shop. I've ordered several times with no problems. They have good prices and their shipping is not outrageous. Although sometimes you might have to wait if something is out of stock when you place your order.
Used them on several orders to Canada and never had any major issues... I find if I emailed them before they could tell you if they had it in stock before I submitted the order.

Bought from them also - no problems what-so-ever. Very helpful with queries

Regards Tim ( Irish Republic)

I have used them in the past and found them to be very reliable. However, I tried to get onto their site today and can't find it. Does anyone know what may have happened?

Totalcycling.com is a very reliable supplier. I have used the several times over the past 2 years. However, I tried to access the site all day today without success. Does anyone know what might be going on here?

rww906 said:
Totalcycling.com is a very reliable supplier. I have used the several times over the past 2 years. However, I tried to access the site all day today without success. Does anyone know what might be going on here

I ended up buying Time VXS from them with all the trimmings.Received the bike last Friday.Try http://www.totalcycling.com/ they are still around:)

They are a very good company to deal with, I bought a Colnago Dream from them and it arrived well packed. My delivery was slow but that was the Irish postal service, An Post. TotalCycling chased up the item and sorted out the delay. I would recommend them.

Dave N ( Ireland )