Informal Poll

Sir Topham Hatt

Guest
What smells better

1) A vile of 6 year old EPO tainted urine
2) A Frenchman

"Sir Topham Hatt" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...
> What smells better
>
> 1) A vile of 6 year old EPO tainted urine
> 2) A Frenchman

Lemond accuses Armstrong
15/07/2004 14:05 - (SA)

Paris - Triple winner Greg LeMond has queried whether five-time Tour de
France winner Lance Armstrong is as clean as he claims.

LeMond, the first American to win the Tour, says just because Armstrong has
never tested positive for banned substances does not necessarily prove he is
not using drugs.

"Everybody says that. But neither had David Millar tested positive and he
now admits he took EPO," LeMond told Le Monde daily.

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:46:47 -0400, Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]>
wrote:

>What smells better
>
>1) A vile of 6 year old EPO tainted urine
>2) A Frenchman

Can't tell if the 'vile' thing is a mistake or rbr subtlety. Lately I
seem humor impaled.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

"Sir Topham Hatt" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...
> What smells better
>
> 1) A vile of 6 year old EPO tainted urine
> 2) A Frenchman

What smells better

1 - Saddam's ability to deliver weapons of mass destruction.

2 - Iraq's Nuclear capabilities concerning "aluminum tubes":

3 - Marion Jones " I never did it ! "

4 - Lance Armstrong " I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles "

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:46:47 -0400, Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>What smells better
>>
>>1) A vile of 6 year old EPO tainted urine
>>2) A Frenchman
>>

> Can't tell if the 'vile' thing is a mistake or rbr subtlety. Lately I
> seem humor impaled.

Don't worry, it'll come back. All things are rectumfied with time.

"Abuelo" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
430e2ea6$0$15506$afc38c87@...
> 1. There are credible reports that Saddam thought he had WMD. It would
> make the whole question moot. It also begs the question about ten years
> of
> no-fly zones. What was that all about? That European officials made huge
> amounts of money from the "Food For Weapons Schemes" taints several
> governments and the government dominated presses attached to them. I
> don't
> believe everything from CNN, Fox, the WPO, the NYT etc. But they do show
> much more independence than newspapers I have read from the continent.
> The
> UK and US media present news in a much more balanced fashion than the rest
> of the World.
>
> 2. I think your logic is unconnected to reality. What are you saying?
>
> 3. If Marion Jones lied about taking drugs, do you assume all successful
> Americans are cheaters, sinners, druggies, law-breakers and hypocrites???
>
> 4. How can you prove a negative? IF he took drugs, did he get better
> after
> stopped taking them? Did he take drugs and not get caught for seven
> consecutive years? Or did he win some years with drugs and other years
> without??? You can believe what you want, but for every piece of dirt
> that
> sticks there are several more that someone that wants to sell newspapers
> or
> get elected or have a cushy job perpetrates.
>
> Where is the profit? Will saying the an American is better than the
> French
> riders increase the sales of Le Figaro, get Chirac re-elected, or keep
> cycling officials in office. The French should be investigated.
>
> Making accusations against individuals of questionable character is a
> tricky
> matter. Lance Armstrong HAS NEVER FAILED A DRUG TEST, is a hero to the
> cancer survivors, and has shone nothing but honor in his sporting and
> business activities. This whole matter smells very bad. If he did wrong,
> he deserves to lose his winnings, his medals and his reputation. However,
> this is a most cowardly ploy that should embarass everyone involved. As
> they say in Texas, bring more than a pocket knife to a gunfight!! If
> something needs proving then bring it to court! Lance Armstrong deserves
> more than cheap innuendo by fools and errand boys.
>
> I noticed a strange quiet when the U.S. advanced to the quarterfinals of
> the
> 2002 World Cup. Have stories already been written if they win next year?
> Is it true that French has 57 words for surrender? Only joking on the
> last
> comment!!

Of course, only joking.
They smell, they are coward was a tipical joke in Germany in the 30's, it is
not ?

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 01:12:12 +0200, <Montesquiou> wrote:

>Of course, only joking.
>They smell, they are coward was a tipical joke in Germany in the 30's, it is
>not ?

They're not cowards.....

"D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...
> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 01:12:12 +0200, <Montesquiou> wrote:
>

>>Of course, only joking.
>>They smell, they are coward was a tipical joke in Germany in the 30's, it
>>is
>>not ?
>>

> They're not cowards.....

I agree with you.
Nor were the Americans when they run and the British could burn Washington.

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:46:47 -0400, Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]> wrote:

>What smells better
>
>1) A vile of 6 year old EPO tainted urine
>2) A Frenchman

Is the Frenchman a journalist?

Ron

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:13:45 -0700, Tim Lines <[email protected]> wrote:

>Curtis L. Russell wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:46:47 -0400, Sir Topham Hatt <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>What smells better
>>>
>>>1) A vile of 6 year old EPO tainted urine
>>>2) A Frenchman
>>>

>> Can't tell if the 'vile' thing is a mistake or rbr subtlety. Lately I
>> seem humor impaled.

>Don't worry, it'll come back. All things are rectumfied with time.

Rectum? Damn near killed 'im!

Ron

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 03:40:03 +0200, <Montesquiou> wrote:

>"D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
>[email protected]...
>> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 01:12:12 +0200, <Montesquiou> wrote:
>>

>>>Of course, only joking.
>>>They smell, they are coward was a tipical joke in Germany in the 30's, it
>>>is
>>>not ?
>>>

>> They're not cowards.....

>I agree with you.
>Nor were the Americans when they run and the British could burn Washington.

They would have burned Philadelphia, which was the capital at that
time.

But I wouldn't expect your smell ass to know that.

Thanks for all your help.

BTW, we paid you back financially while you were in Vietnam after
WWII. Sorry about Dien Bien Phu but I think we got what was coming to
us for that one.

On 08/25/2005 08:22 PM, in article
[email protected], "D. Ferguson"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 03:40:03 +0200, <Montesquiou> wrote:
>

>> "D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> [email protected]...

>>> They're not cowards.....

>> I agree with you.
>> Nor were the Americans when they run and the British could burn Washington.
>>

> They would have burned Philadelphia, which was the capital at that
> time.

Philadelphia was the capital during the War of 1812, when the British burned
Washington DC?

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

"D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 03:40:03 +0200, <Montesquiou> wrote:
>

> >"D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de

> >[email protected]...

it

> >> They're not cowards.....

> >I agree with you.
> >Nor were the Americans when they run and the British could burn

Washington.

> They would have burned Philadelphia, which was the capital at that
> time.

Frenchie there knows more about US history than you do. War of 1812 dude.

Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
> Philadelphia was the capital during the War of 1812, when the British burned
> Washington DC?

Well some claim its the cycling capital, allegedly.

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:47:06 +0200, "trg"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 03:40:03 +0200, <Montesquiou> wrote:
>>

>> >"D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de

>> >[email protected]...

>it

>> >I agree with you.
>> >Nor were the Americans when they run and the British could burn

>Washington.
>> >

>> They would have burned Philadelphia, which was the capital at that
>> time.

>Frenchie there knows more about US history than you do. War of 1812 dude.

My bad, I thought he was talking about a time when they loaned us
money, the Revolutionary War.

"D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...
> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:47:06 +0200, "trg"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >"D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
> >news:[email protected]...

30's,
> >it

> >Washington.
> >> >

> >> They would have burned Philadelphia, which was the capital at that
> >> time.

> >Frenchie there knows more about US history than you do. War of 1812 dude.
> >

> My bad, I thought he was talking about a time when they loaned us
> money, the Revolutionary War.

According the French memorial remembering the French killed in Yorktown, and
that I visited once, it was not just money ... LOL

"D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...
> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:47:06 +0200, "trg"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>"D. Ferguson" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
>>news:[email protected]...

>>it

>>Washington.
>>> >

>>> They would have burned Philadelphia, which was the capital at that
>>> time.

>>Frenchie there knows more about US history than you do. War of 1812 dude.
>>

> My bad, I thought he was talking about a time when they loaned us
> money, the Revolutionary War.

Not just money. The French navy was essential to the successful outcome of
the Revolutionary War. In addition to the dead French listed at Yorktown,
check out the Second Battle of the Virginia Capes. Without the French navy
on our side, Yorktown would have turned out completely differently. We'd be
using money with the Queen's picture on it.

http://www.xenophongroup.com/mcjoynt/marine.htm

RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:13:45 -0700, Tim Lines <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Curtis L. Russell wrote:

>>> Can't tell if the 'vile' thing is a mistake or rbr subtlety. Lately I
>>> seem humor impaled.

>>Don't worry, it'll come back. All things are rectumfied with time.

>Rectum? Damn near killed 'im!

You know, my sister shaved her legs and wrecked 'em (say it aloud....)

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:41:50 +0200, "trg"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Not just money. The French navy was essential to the successful outcome of
>the Revolutionary War. In addition to the dead French listed at Yorktown,
>check out the Second Battle of the Virginia Capes. Without the French navy
>on our side, Yorktown would have turned out completely differently. We'd be
>using money with the Queen's picture on it.
>
>http://www.xenophongroup.com/mcjoynt/marine.htm

True.

But what about the smell?