Initiation....

~MoDCoN~

Apr 18, 2003
hello all,
im a n00b here, and was just wonderin', if there is any initiation for us new dudes? :p....like how are we meant to get to know you ol' wise uns'? impart your wisdom to us...:)

i loooove bike ridin, cos i feel so free, just ridin around; headin where i want to....aahh. hehe. i usually just ride my mums bike; an old sorrento se, diamondback....pretty good for general riding around, in my view. i am lookin at getting a norco storm, maybe kokanee (through a friend...), just for general recreational ridin, but i weigh a bit, maybe 75+kg, (im 6'2'', btw) and i live out here in the sticks, where its pretty rough...also, i'd be ridin a lot....everyday if i'm lucky...:D

well, cheers....speak to ya's all later...
mod

Welcome to the forums, ~MoDCoN~

Nope, no other rules apart from the general forum rules...and also NO SPAMMING!

We have a peleton of resident "experts" willing to help and answer your Q's, so fire away.

I've done some riding on a DB Sorrento. They are damn heavy, those Sorrento's!

DB sorrento my god Vo2 you must be old skool!!!

i remember those from when i was a young un

Originally posted by ~MoDCoN~
i live out here in the sticks, where its pretty rough...also, i'd be ridin a lot....everyday if i'm lucky...:D

Mod

When you say the sticks, where do you mean? I live in Ballarat, its a cold **** hole.

cheers

the sticks? why the dandenongs, of course. lots of hills, forests/state parks etc, and heaps of trees. and rocks.