Injuries/Physical Therapy

i get terrible pains around my knees after a cycle. not immediately after but maybe about an hour later, and then the next day i go out the pain is still there. could anyone assist me or tell me what im doing wrong?

Hi trigirl
There are certain exercises that helps you to get range of motion back from a broken clavicle. This is the common sports injury that often require surgical repair. It is completely depends on your injury. These are general guidelines and basic exercises for clavical fracture.

No arm raising-> Don't raise the injured arm above 70 degrees in any direction for four weeks postinjury.

No lifting->Do not lift more than 5 pounds with the fractured arm for six weeks postinjury.

Use ice-> Ice the injured shoulder for 15 minutes three times per day as needed to help reduce pain, swelling and inflammation.

Had my clavicle plated jan 5th. I have been a totally compliant patient and love pt.

Now that the surgi strips are off I can feel 2 of the 6 screw heads, this is disconcerting. i am going in for an xray monday but would love to hear about any experience you may have had with a similar experience.

Thanks!