Cycling Training · Public discussion

Injury; High heart rate?

Started by cdy291 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,126 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Training
Published
7 August 2007
Last activity
7 August 2007
Original author
cdy291
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,126
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Saturday I was riding in the north Georgia mountains doing some long hard climbing. Climbed Hogpen in 36 min. Stopped a rested at the top and had a conversation with a guy on a motor cycle. Long story short I ended up hitting the ditch on the way down at 35mph. Didn't hurt me to bad since I never touched the asphalt. I was so sore yesterday I knew I better not ride. Today I decided to ride for one hour at an easy recovery pace. It ended up not being so easy. I had no power and could not keep my heart rate down. I new I may not be feeling so well but that high heart rate kind of surprised me. I felt like I was doing a TT interval the whole time. Do you think being beaten and bruised could have caused it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.