Injury Photos

Denny418

Dec 28, 2005
Several of us have posted photos showing us kicking ass out on the roads. Now how about some photos of us after having gotten our ass kicked out on the road.

Here's my contribution. It was taken the day after I was doing an interval at about 24 mph, head down, rear-ended a car that stopped for no good reason in front of me, and I flew over the car and landed in the road. Judging by my helmet and face, I was lucky that my head absorbed most of the blow, thereby saving more vital areas. I broke no bones, lost no teeth. My jaw was sore for about six months, though.

Here are pics taken the day of an unplanned get-off. First pic is before, while the second is after fix. During my time in the hospital, I added IV Darvon to my list of most favorite narcotic analgesics, displacing IV Morphine, which had been numero uno.

Damn! Those are two very graphic photos of what can go wrong...
Thankfully I never worry about crashing before getting on the bike before a race or ride because if I did, I'd definitely chicken out...

Wow, those are some scarey looking injuries! :eek:

I'm going to be very careful when I go for my ride today.

ouch! the human body has amazing powers of recovery,how are you getting on?

www.sub7bikes.co.uk

alienator said:
Here are pics taken the day of an unplanned get-off. First pic is before, while the second is after fix. During my time in the hospital, I added IV Darvon to my list of most favorite narcotic analgesics, displacing IV Morphine, which had been numero uno.