Injury pic

> ****
> > > > >

> > > Here, I'l translate his words for you Penny:

> > > He had a cats penis grafted on at age 12.

> > won't
> > >
> > > he's bullshitting because he's not secure in his sexuality.

> > > He hasn't got it, so feels the need to talk about it in a n/g.
> > >
> > > Penny - HTH.
> > >
> > > Shaun aRe - With a big heart and a small penis, I'm a pretty well
> > ballanced
> > > individual.
> > >

> > <serious mode again>
> >
> > That helps I s'pose. Pisses me off, tho. Takes a perfectly harmless
> thread
> > and inserts penis talk for no good reason that I can see. I'm no
prude...
> > but at the same time I'm not asking for it, don't want it, not
interested
> > in it, didn't set myself up for it, try to stay out of the innuendo
> threads
> > blah blah blah. How did he get from "pie-making granny" to there
anyway?

> > </serious mode>
>
> I said it earlier, as the translation of his 'C).'
>
> Don't worry about it Penny - we all go overboard sometimes, and if there's anywhere it's most
> likely to happen, it's Usenet ',;~}

yeah, yeah,yeah. Of course it's usenet, that's why I can get offended if I want. At any rate,
Cameron you'll have to play nicer if you ever want the
E.WA trails tour from me. Penis talk is welcome in any of the leg humping threads.

penny

penny s wrote:

> Penis talk is welcome in any of the leg humping threads.

[Please snip]

Agreed. Have a conversation with Rimmer.

BTW, have you ever considered that 'Penny S' is quite close to 'peni s'?

> penny s wrote:
>
> > Penis talk is welcome in any of the leg humping threads.
>
> [Please snip]
>
> Agreed. Have a conversation with Rimmer.
>
> BTW, have you ever considered that 'Penny S' is quite close to 'peni s'?

"Danger! Danger! Danger!"

Bill "been looking for a place to drop a 'Dr. Smith' reference" S.

> Cameron <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > *****.
> > >
> > > She never even promised me ;-(
> > >
> > > Shaun aRe
> > >

> > That's 'cause she finds you amusing. You need to help her develop genuine hatred for you.
>
> I try! Alas, 'tis a difficult task at best. ;-(
>
> Shaun aRe

Maybe if she didn't think you needed nurturing...

--
Cameron

"penny s" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Cameron <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "penny s" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > into
> > > >

> > Here, I'l translate his words for you Penny:
> >
> > > a) I was born with one. No 'try before buy' here.
> >
> > He had a cats penis grafted on at age 12.
> >
> > > b) It's a guy thing; unless you start dropin testosterone, you gals'
> won't
> > > understand. ;)
> >
> > he's bullshitting because he's not secure in his sexuality.
> >
> > > c) If you got it, grab and flaunt it!
> >
> > He hasn't got it, so feels the need to talk about it in a n/g.
> >
> > Penny - HTH.
> >
> > Shaun aRe - With a big heart and a small penis, I'm a pretty well
> ballanced
> > individual.
> >

> <serious mode again>
>
> That helps I s'pose. Pisses me off, tho. Takes a perfectly harmless
thread
> and inserts penis talk for no good reason that I can see. I'm no prude... but at the same time I'm
> not asking for it, don't want it, not interested in it, didn't set myself up for it, try to stay
> out of the innuendo
threads

But your here..

> blah blah blah. How did he get from "pie-making granny" to there anyway?

As Shaun would say, I'm versatile.

--
Cameron

> > ****
> pathetic.

> > > won't

> > > ballanced
> > > >

> > > <serious mode again>
> > >
> > > That helps I s'pose. Pisses me off, tho. Takes a perfectly harmless
> > thread
> > > and inserts penis talk for no good reason that I can see. I'm no
> prude...
> > > but at the same time I'm not asking for it, don't want it, not
> interested
> > > in it, didn't set myself up for it, try to stay out of the innuendo
> > threads
> > > blah blah blah. How did he get from "pie-making granny" to there
> anyway?
> > >
> > > </serious mode>
> >
> > I said it earlier, as the translation of his 'C).'
> >
> > Don't worry about it Penny - we all go overboard sometimes, and if
there's
> > anywhere it's most likely to happen, it's Usenet ',;~}
> >
> yeah, yeah,yeah. Of course it's usenet, that's why I can get offended if
> want. At any rate, Cameron you'll have to play nicer if you ever want the
> E.WA trails tour from me. Penis talk is welcome in any of the leg humping threads.
>
> penny

Don't worry, it ain't likely that I'll be over that way anytime soon. So you'll have plenty of time
to get used to me. Which could be good or bad.

--
Cameron

> penny s wrote:
>
> > Penis talk is welcome in any of the leg humping threads.
>
> [Please snip]
>
> Agreed. Have a conversation with Rimmer.
>
> BTW, have you ever considered that 'Penny S' is quite close to 'peni s'?

Gee, I have a long day at work and look what I started..........

Golly this is fun!

--
Cameron

> penny s wrote:
>
> > Penis talk is welcome in any of the leg humping threads.
>
> [Please snip]
>
> Agreed. Have a conversation with Rimmer.
>
> BTW, have you ever considered that 'Penny S' is quite close to 'peni s'?

Aye, but only her husbands, her being a right minded sort - now, leave it out - you're starting to
drag me down into the gutter with you.

Shaun aRe - Sorry P.

"Jonathan Harris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> bomba wrote:
>
> Sorry about that Penny. I've decided I'm going to stick a big notice next to my computers at home
> saying, "You're drunk. Don't post."
>
> --

I was wondering what you'd think waking up this AM and reading what you were going on about last
night. ;^)

Mike

"Jonathan Harris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> bomba wrote:
>
> Sorry about that Penny. I've decided I'm going to stick a big notice next to my computers at home
> saying, "You're drunk. Don't post."

no need to apologize..just leave any associations relating my name to male genitalia out of it. That
*was* a new one... usually it's "pennies from heaven" or something like that. Once you stated how
****** you were, it was rather amusing. I kept think of Priscilla Queen of the Desert as you
described the party...

penny

"Jonathan Harris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> bomba wrote:
>
> Sorry about that Penny. I've decided I'm going to stick a big notice next to my computers at home
> saying, "You're drunk. Don't post."

Don't do that. It spoils the fun. Or at least it'd spoil all my fun...

Westie 'hick'

Michael Dart wrote:

>>Sorry about that Penny. I've decided I'm going to stick a big notice next to my computers at home
>>saying, "You're drunk. Don't post."

> I was wondering what you'd think waking up this AM

It went along the lines of, 'Ugh. Am I hungover, or still slightly drunk? Hmm, weird Germans. Oh
bugger, I was posting on a.m-b. Who am I going to have to apologise to today?'

penny s wrote:

>>Sorry about that Penny. I've decided I'm going to stick a big notice next to my computers at home
>>saying, "You're drunk. Don't post."
>

> no need to apologize..just leave any associations relating my name to male genitalia out of it.

Okey dokey.

That *was* a new one... usually it's "pennies from
> heaven"

Now that conjures up an amusing mental image (when combined with my previous reference) ;~))

or something like that. Once you stated how ****** you were, it
> was rather amusing. I kept think of Priscilla Queen of the Desert as you described the party...

Isn't it wonderful, experiencing foreign cultures (?!). I'm going to have an ask round to see if
anyone took any pictures. You really need to see this lot.

Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Michael Dart wrote:
>
> >>Sorry about that Penny. I've decided I'm going to stick a big notice next to my computers at
> >>home saying, "You're drunk. Don't post."
>

> > I was wondering what you'd think waking up this AM
>
> It went along the lines of, 'Ugh. Am I hungover, or still slightly drunk? Hmm, weird Germans. Oh
> bugger, I was posting on a.m-b. Who am I going to have to apologise to today?'

I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be thinking of apologising on Usenet...

Shaun aRe

> Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > I was wondering what you'd think waking up this AM
> >
> > It went along the lines of, 'Ugh. Am I hungover, or still slightly drunk? Hmm, weird Germans. Oh
> > bugger, I was posting on a.m-b. Who am I going to have to apologise to today?'
>
> I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be thinking of apologising on Usenet...
>
> Shaun aRe

I'm sorry, but why is that so?

Mike

> Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > I was wondering what you'd think waking up this AM
> >
> > It went along the lines of, 'Ugh. Am I hungover, or still slightly drunk? Hmm, weird Germans. Oh
> > bugger, I was posting on a.m-b. Who am I going to have to apologise to today?'
>
> I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be thinking of apologising on Usenet...
>
> Shaun aRe

I'm rather amazed by it all. IIf I'm even the slightest bit toasty, my typing gets so bad that it's
beyond the help of even spell check.

Penny

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > It went along the lines of, 'Ugh. Am I hungover, or still slightly drunk? Hmm, weird Germans.
> > > Oh bugger, I was posting on a.m-b. Who
am
> > > I going to have to apologise to today?'
> >
> > I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be thinking of apologising on Usenet...
> >
> > Shaun aRe
> >

> I'm sorry, but why is that so?

Sorry - Because you should never show vulnerability, lest some old DH'ers jump all over you with
their cruel taunts and cuttingly witty jibes.

Shaun aRe - HTH.

penny s wrote:

> I'm rather amazed by it all. IIf I'm even the slightest bit toasty, my typing gets so bad that
> it's beyond the help of even spell check.

My typing just gets slower, and I have to stick my tongue out to concentrate. The backspace key sees
a fair amount of action too. I imagine watching a webcam of the whole thing would be quite amusing.