Injury pic

"Jonathan Harris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> penny s wrote:
>
> > I'm rather amazed by it all. IIf I'm even the slightest bit toasty, my typing gets so bad that
> > it's beyond the help of even spell check.
>
> My typing just gets slower, and I have to stick my tongue out to concentrate. The backspace key
> sees a fair amount of action too. I imagine watching a webcam of the whole thing would be quite
> amusing.

Typically takes me three tries to type a word, and I have no idea how offensive and purile the ****
I'm writing is. :)

--
Cameron

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>penny s wrote:
>>

>>>Penis talk is welcome in any of the leg humping threads.
>>
>>[Please snip]
>>
>>Agreed. Have a conversation with Rimmer.
>>
>>BTW, have you ever considered that 'Penny S' is quite close to 'peni s'?
>

> Aye, but only her husbands, her being a right minded sort - now, leave it out - you're starting to
> drag me down into the gutter with you.

Starting? The dragging down was completed long ago. By someone else. Probably someone named Shaun.

Greg

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

>>>I was wondering what you'd think waking up this AM
>>
>>It went along the lines of, 'Ugh. Am I hungover, or still slightly drunk? Hmm, weird Germans. Oh
>>bugger, I was posting on a.m-b. Who am I going to have to apologise to today?'
>

> I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be thinking of apologising on Usenet...

There's an RFC about not apologising or agreeing with anyone.

Greg

G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> >>[Please snip]
> >>
> >>Agreed. Have a conversation with Rimmer.
> >>
> >>BTW, have you ever considered that 'Penny S' is quite close to 'peni s'?
> >

> > Aye, but only her husbands, her being a right minded sort - now, leave
it
> > out - you're starting to drag me down into the gutter with you.
> >

> Starting? The dragging down was completed long ago. By someone else. Probably someone named Shaun.

Nah - I don't do 'gutter' deary - that was soooo last season.

Shaun aRe