Injury prevention video-2 seconds of 48" BC!

forrestunifreak

Guest
I was goofing around and noticed an 'injury prevention video'
(http://tinyurl.com/7975y) that there was some sort of huge BC wheel,
looks like 48" or around there. It only shows it for a second, of
course, but you can tell he is hand wheel walking it to get started.

It's almost halfway through the video.

Wear your helment!

|Filename: untitle.JPG |

forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

Yeah it's pretty short all right...

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

i'm just surprised that there's physical evidence that someone beat evan
to it. I mean, his BC's just keep getting bigger and bigger!;)

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
-----------------------
SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

speaking of how safe unicycles are....How many of you wear a helmet
about 70% or more of the time when you just ride around (nothing like
trials or Muni)??????

--
unicyclerpunk

Who shot the sherriff????.......habbywall did of course but now the
question is Who shot the deputy? is he still alive?
unicyclerpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11009

unicyclerpunk wrote:
> speaking of how safe unicycles are....How many of you wear a helmet
> about 70% or more of the time when you just ride around (nothing like
> trials or Muni)??????

I admittedly do not.

It wont kill me though.

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

I try to wear mine when i BC but its just to small! Wanna talk about
major head-aches...yeah it gives you plenty. Im still in search of one
that fits me right.

--
unicyclerpunk

Who shot the sherriff????.......habbywall did of course but now the
question is Who shot the deputy? is he still alive?
unicyclerpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11009

i dont where a helmet ever i where my 661's and kh gloves and thats it i
hardly ever where the 661's bcing

--
butternuts

I'm riding again longest without a uni 1 month 1 week 3 days

some one pleas send me so bc drop plates

"stop lights are opposed of bananas green means hold on yellow means go
ahead and red means where the f**k did you get that banana"---- Mitch
hedburg
butternuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10620

"forrestunifreak" <[email protected]>
wrote in message

> I was goofing around and noticed an 'injury prevention video'
> (http://tinyurl.com/7975y) that there was some sort of huge BC wheel,
> looks like 48" or around there. It only shows it for a second, of
> course, but you can tell he is hand wheel walking it to get started.

I think that is more of an instructional video.

Nao

--
Mill's Mess NEEDS gravity, it is probably what Newton invented it for.
But why did he have to give us quite so much of it?